New SynthMaster One Bank Released - FREE for Everything Bundle Owners

abacab

Bluffmunkey Darkwave Sounds for SynthMaster One released

Dear newsletter subscribers,

Welcome to our September 2021 newsletter. We just released a new preset expansion bank for SynthMaster One this month: Bluffmunkey Darkwave Sounds. This bank comes with 50 fresh new presets for Darkwave, Synthwave and Darksynth genres.

This new expansion is available for purchase for $12 on our website with coupon code YMLP20OFF (20% OFF coupon valid for all products on our web store) SynthMaster One users can easily download this expansion inside SynthMaster One.

Just so you know: This expansion is part of our SynthMaster Everything Bundle & SynthMaster One Expansions Bundle users, so those users can download it for free!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, abacab said:

Bluffmunkey Darkwave Sounds for SynthMaster One released

Dear newsletter subscribers,

Welcome to our September 2021 newsletter. We just released a new preset expansion bank for SynthMaster One this month: Bluffmunkey Darkwave Sounds. This bank comes with 50 fresh new presets for Darkwave, Synthwave and Darksynth genres.

This new expansion is available for purchase for $12 on our website with coupon code YMLP20OFF (20% OFF coupon valid for all products on our web store) SynthMaster One users can easily download this expansion inside SynthMaster One.

Just so you know: This expansion is part of our SynthMaster Everything Bundle & SynthMaster One Expansions Bundle users, so those users can download it for free!

I guess you have to have both. Otherwise not working for me.

11 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Did you follow the instructions in the short video that shows how to restore licenses ?  Not sure if that also works for the SM1 Expansions Bundle, but if you didn't restore licenses per the video, it might be worth trying.

Edited by User 905133

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

Follow the instructions and refresh your licenses from the "KV331 Audio Shop Tab" in the SM One browser (basically right-click anywhere in that page to bring up a context menu). Your bank will be added when you refresh your licenses.

I too do not understand how to get this to work.

The online video does not look like my 2.9.9 version.

The Instructions:

<<To download and install the expansion bank(s) from within SynthMaster/SynthMaster Player, please follow these steps:

1. Run SynthMaster/SynthMaster Player (plugin or standalone)
2. Right click on the plugin window and click on ''Check for Updates'' menu. This will refresh the products list
2. Click on the 'Browse' button to switch to the Preset Browser page
3. Click on the 'Purchased' button to list the banks you purchased from us
4. Right click on the banks list, select "Refresh my licenses" menu.
5. Right click on the banks list, select "Restore my expansions" menu. SynthMaster will start downloading the bank(s)>>

There is no Purchased button on any page or right click.

I see "Bluffmunkey" listed as authors, but no where do I find Darkwave listed.

Synthmaster Trouble.png

Edited by jim137
Clarity

2 hours ago, jim137 said:

The Instructions:

<<To download and install the expansion bank(s) from within SynthMaster/SynthMaster Player, please follow these steps:

2. Right click on the plugin window and click on ''Check for Updates'' menu. This will refresh the products list
5. Right click on the banks list, select "Restore my expansions" menu. SynthMaster will start downloading the bank(s)>>

Synthmaster Trouble.png

You have the presets.  There is only 50 of them. There are no other soundsets from that author in the shop.  I wonder if KV331 gaurds you against making a duplicate purchase of soundsets.

4 hours ago, Paul Young said:

You have the presets.  There is only 50 of them. There are no other soundsets from that author in the shop.  I wonder if KV331 gaurds you against making a duplicate purchase of soundsets.

I do not have deep knowledge of SynthMaster One.  All I can do is report what I see.  I had 50 factory presets by Bluffmunkey.  Afterwards, I had 100, 50 more that can be selected from the Bluffmunkey Darkwave Sounds Bank.  The names are not duplicate names.  I have not checked the presets themselves to see if they are duplicates.

At one point yesterday I downloaded presets from the public library.  I don't know if that enters into the equation of why I have 100 from Bluffmunkey (the author), including 50 from the Factory Presets Bank and 50 from the BluffMunkey Darkwave Sounds Bank.

The appearance of the full set of 100 happened after I watched the 0:21 video and paused at each step to make sure I was clicking in the right place.

The first one I have under the Factory Presets Bank is 1-ARP 303. The first one I have under the Darkwave Bank is 1-BAS BS Chase Bass BM.

Using the SynthMaster One Browser with (All) as the filter for each of the five columns, I only have one ARP 303 preset. (I typed 303 in the preset search box.)  I only have one BAS BS Chase Bass BM preset. (I typed Chase in the preset search box.)

I hope something in the above helps others to figure out how to update the expansion packs. 

Caveat: Some times things work on my legacy PC that don't work for other Cakewalk users who have newer PCs (99.99% of Cakewalk users!).

PS: I did not check to see if the Bank shows up in SM2.9.9.

With SM2.9.9 I have 100 Bluffmunkey presets. The first 29 look identical to the ones in jim137's image (except that I have a light theme).  Since the e-mail and the OP specifically mention "Bluffmunkey Darkwave Sounds for SynthMaster One released," I will assume the Expansion Pack is for SynthMaster One. 

Many of you have more experience than I do with SM. Are SM One banks / presets supposed to work in SM 2.9.9?  

UPDATE: Everything I see leads me to believe this bank is only for SynthMaster One.  The following is from the "SHOP" in SynthMaster 2.2.9:

image.png.e46dcb7a0206fe325a5aee0c389cdf63.png

Seems clear to me. Not sure why some people think it is supposed to work (and expect to see it) in SynthMaster 2.9.9.

Edited by User 905133
to fix a typo; to add an update; to fix a typo; to add an update and a question

6 hours ago, jim137 said:

The Instructions:

As the title of the post says "SynthMaster One". Not a bank for SM 2.9.9.

That procedure that you posted will work for new v2.9.9 banks, l but doesn't apply here.

3 minutes ago, husker said:

Which will come first - Zebra 3 or SM3????

SM3 I hope!

I wanted to like Zebra 2, and have been running the demo for like forever (and Zebralette)! I love the sounds very much, but for some reason, I just cannot enjoy digging into programming that darn thing! It's probably just me!

I am not sure if anyone answered some of this question.

In SynthMaster One click on 'Browse,' then left click on KV331 Audio Shop.  Go to the right side of the window, and scroll down  through the KV331 products to the BluffMonkey Darkwave Sounds.  Highlight BluffMonkey.  Right click, then click on the Refresch my licenses.  

I got a small window saying I had an expansion to download.  I clicked to download it.  And then the Darkwave sounds showed up when I went back to the Presets.  

Perhaps I didn't need to highlight the BluffMonkey Darkwave Sounds in the KV331 products listing.  Maybe just right clicking in there will get you to 'restore licenses.'

9 minutes ago, balinas said:

Perhaps I didn't need to highlight the BluffMonkey Darkwave Sounds in the KV331 products listing.  Maybe just right clicking in there will get you to 'restore licenses.'

Correct, you don't need to highlight any banks. Just refreshing your licenses will pick up any new banks that you have not installed yet.

On 9/17/2021 at 3:39 PM, jim137 said:

The Instructions:

Synthmaster Trouble.png

If you own everything bundle then press on SHOP button, then right click for refresh licenses and restore expansions. Its SynthMaster One expansion - so you need to do this operation in SM One. 

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Andris Rinkis said:

If you own everything bundle then press on SHOP button, then right click for refresh licenses and restore expansions. Its SynthMaster One expansion - so you need to do this operation in SM One. 

I could be wrong, but I had a pop-up from SM 2.9.9 that led me to believe that if someone has the Everything Bundle, all the licenses for all new expansions you are entitled to are validated.