Another AmpliTube 5 Update to 5.1.1 [not a deal]

abacab

3 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Kenny,

I am sorry if I pissed you off. It was not my intent nor was I trying to play games with you. You are right, I should have left well enough alone and not responded to your post at all. Having done so, let me see if I can explain myself a bit. If what I say does not help deescalate the situation, then ignore it and move on. I have no interest in antagonizing you further. I honestly do not get off on such interactions.

The "game" I was referring to was the one of doing updates. It does seem like you cannot please every one; there will always be someone who will be upset with you no matter what you do. I was not trying to be a customer service rep; in fact my comment regarding having to download the whole Amp5 when you only own one or two plugins was meant to be a criticism.  That comment was not directed at you at all. All I was saying was that the install and update process could be more streamlined, and that is something it sounds like you agree with. 

To be honest, getting a thumbs down was kind of a bummer. My response was an attempt to minimize the effect on myself. 

Doug.

OK Doug .

I can clearly see you are trying to take the high road by practicing principles over personalities . That approach I will give you credit for . I accept your amends and I will remove the thumbs down I gave you as a peace offering .

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1