SSL X-EQ 2 on sale $39.99 down from $299

Craig N

This is the deal.  Just trialed this and if it weren’t for just picking up the Fabfilter FX bundle I’d be all over this.  Probably will anyway.  It’s the most feature-packed EQ I’ve run across and a pleasure to fine-tune individual bands.  Like other SSL plugs at these sale prices, it’s a no  brainer.

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

Like other SSL plugs at these sale prices, it’s a no  brainer.

Considering the other SSL plugins I've picked up the last couple of years, you're probably right. And even with FabFilter in the house, it'll hard to pass this one up!

Hmmm.... 🤔

I couldn't resist this one. Great price considering they offer free upgrades. I don't own Fabfilter Pro Q 3 and this is a fraction of the price, even if Fabfilter does dynamic eq and this doesn't. Other features seem fairly comparable. And for those who avoided the Harrison 32c, this one doesn't cramp 🙂

I was pleased to see it's nice and light on CPU, so it should work well on each track as a goto mixing eq. 

I wish they included more presets though. 

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

That SSL Channel and Bus bundle was one of the best deals ever at $49. 

I got in on the SSL  Bus Comp 2 and Channel Strip 2 purchase as well with the Solid State Logic SSL Native Essentials Plug-in deal at $49 plus tax.  That was the best plugin purchase EVER!!    This is a nice amount taken off of this SSL X-EQ  2 price too, 

Time to get another Native SSL plugin.  😁

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Craig N said:

I couldn't resist this one. Great price considering they offer free upgrades. I don't own Fabfilter Pro Q 3 and this is a fraction of the price, even if Fabfilter does dynamic eq and this doesn't. Other features seem fairly comparable. And for those who avoided the Harrison 32c, this one doesn't cramp 🙂

I was pleased to see it's nice and light on CPU, so it should work well on each track as a goto mixing eq. 

I wish they included more presets though. 

The only CPU heavy-ish of the lot is the SSL reverb; the others just nibble at the edge of your CPU, barely making a dent.  be sure to download the 360 software if you want to run SSL channel strip across your tracks and view all of them like an SSL board!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2

20 minutes ago, Zo said:

Can anybody remind me how to proceed in the new websites with an old account , i remeber i gave up on last sale because of that (lmc )

I just registered anew I think. I've got LMC in my account but not the channel strip. I just think of ILok as the license holder rather than the SSL shop account. 

• Thanks 1