SSL X-EQ 2 on sale $39.99 down from $299

Craig N

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Can anybody remind me how to proceed in the new websites with an old account

Sign in when asked, start clicking around and hope for the best!  ;) 

42 minutes ago, Craig N said:

I've got LMC in my account but not the channel strip.

Same here. The others are in iLok.  I'm still wondering if I really need yet another parametric EQ...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mibby said:

After logging in, I found this page under Support, Downloads.  It has all of my purchases... 

https://www.solidstatelogic.com/support-page/downloads

Was everything purchased from the Solid State Logic Website, or did you purchase a hardware unit and it came with Plugins also?

I purchased the SSL Essentials Bundle from Sweetwater and it doesn't show up on the Solid State Logic website, however my SSL X-EQ 2 that I purchased today from the Solid State Logic website does.

Edited by jesse g

35 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Was everything purchased from the Solid State Logic Website, or did you purchase a hardware unit and it came with Plugins also?

I purchased the SSL Essentials Bundle from Sweetwater and it doesn't show up on the Solid State Logic website, however my SSL X-EQ 2 that I purchased today from the Solid State Logic website does.

Yes, I bought everything from SSL. I started picking them up about a year ago when they started these sales.

Oh, my bad ALL of the plugins are in there for downloading...  Yep, the only one showing in my account is "SSL LMC+".   I also have X-Saturator, X-Comp and Essentials.

I ve found a support page explaining that all previous websites purchsed stuff will not appears and the only proof of purchase is our ilok thing , anything purchased in the new website will appears then as mentionned before. .... so i created a new account since old credentials didn t worked ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Do I need this? I have all the IKM EQs.

Right. And FabFilter, Melda, TDR, etc. etc.  I'm think I can get the "sound" with the compressors and channel strip and do my transparent and surgical EQing with a host of (really excellent) others.

3 hours ago, Zo said:

I ve found a support page explaining that all previous websites purchsed stuff will not appears and the only proof of purchase is our ilok thing , anything purchased in the new website will appears then as mentionned before. .... so i created a new account since old credentials didn t worked ....

yep, they totally screw things up... There is no logical reason not to migrate transparently orders  data from older site... Their explanations are just plain....

There is only one logical explanation - they lost all or part of customer's data  related to orders or access to them and that's it. They are trying to cover real things (probably highly embarrassing for them) with all those nonsense. Pretty lame....

BTW this is nice presentation to all mates who don't like  ;) You see one of advantages for keeping all licenses from different brands in one inventory. Everything in one place and also authorization for plugin usage is not depending directly and exclusively on  plugin provider anymore (although they have of course authority to block via ilok request). Yep, I know, I know ;) black side is of course if ilok fails we are losing access to zylion of plugins at once  :D