80% Off Lyric Series String Quintet by Kirk Hunter Studios

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $79.99 (instead of $399.99), get Lyric Series String Quintet from Kirk Hunter Studios!

The main focus of the Lyric Series String Quintet is to provide musical, melody lines right out of the box. Further, the goal is to shorten your workflow time as much as possible. It’s not a “do everything” library, but we feel that the attention to being able to create melodic lines makes this product a very valuable asset.

Developed in the Native Instruments Kontakt engine, Lyric Series String Quintet delivers the finest quality sampled sound with extremely detailed user control; perfect for your final productions.

Limited time offer, don’t miss out!

Deal page:  https://audioplugin.deals/lyric-series-string-quintet-by-kirk-hunter-studios/
Deal ends on September 29, 2021 at midnight eastern time

KEY FEATURES

• Unrivaled Vibrato Control
  • Intuitive, String-Oriented Legato Transitions
  • RapidFire Spiccato for Fast, Aggressive Phrases
  • Extremely Quick to Load
  • Easy-to-Learn Interface
  • Multis for Small String Ensemble Work See the USER MANUAL
  • Kontakt 5.7.1 or newer – FULL VERSION (not free player version – therefore, there is no “Add Library” feature).
  • Mac OSX 10.9 or newer, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, although 6 or more is recommended.
  • Windows 7 or newer, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM, although 6 or more is recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks and sounds pretty good to me.  There was a big ruckus in the VI forum about this one (and KH in general).  I picked up KH Diamond Symphony on sale a while back.  Good sounds, but kind of a difficult and dated interface.  This looks pretty straightforward.  Might even me simple enough for me to use.

14 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

This looks and sounds pretty good to me.  There was a big ruckus in the VI forum about this one (and KH in general).  I picked up KH Diamond Symphony on sale a while back.  Good sounds, but kind of a difficult and dated interface.  This looks pretty straightforward.  Might even me simple enough for me to use.

Sometimes we treat that forum as the final authority on any library.  There is  no doubt a bias against KH libraries.  Some of them get paid for their work and I get that. Interesting though is if a developer comes out with (insert any name) Strings they often ooh and ah.  One developer pointed that out when he make a cinematic or trailer library whatever.  The wheel can only be invented so many tines and it takes a while for a hobbyist to figure that out.

Interesting once when Hans Zimmer Strings came out a guy made a 4 hour video on it and was expecting it to be more "Hans Zimmer" and Hans came on the forum and insulted him.  Hollywood ego at best.  I think that library was $700.  Never mind that the guy wasn't thanked for buying it.

• Like 3