NEW DEALS! EastWest, Audio Modeling, Sound Yeti and more...

Time+Space

Here are some new deals at T+S that you may have missed...

EASTWEST - Save a massive 40% on Hollywood Orchestra OPUS Edition, the highly anticipated expansion to the best-selling and award winning Hollywood Orchestra

AUDIO MODELING - Save up to 35% on Audio Modeling's revolutionary SWAM Wind instruments

SOUND YETI - Save up to 40% on the new Ambition expansion, Artifact!

Don't forget, AAS also have a 50% off sale for everything Chromaphone 3 related! There is also 20% off all individual Toontrack MIDI packs!

It's also the final few hours to save up to 75% off Zynaptiq Pitchmap, don't miss out!

Check out all our offers HERE

TN_SongwritingSeptemberMIDISale_N.jpg

EW_OpusEditionSale_N.jpg

AuMo_Winds35%Off_N.jpg

SoYe_ArtifactExpansionRelease_N2.jpg

AAS_Chromaphone50%_N2.jpg

ZY_PitchmapSale_N2.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, antler said:

Have you tried to purchase any of these products from these sites in the US? I shop at those regularly, hadn't thought to try them, too, but I was told directly by Time Space that if I purchased there I would have to be refunded, and I certainly don't want to go to all that trouble for nothing. I will inquire directly to audio deluxe, et. al, if you are not sure the answer--but thanks for the suggestion!

7 minutes ago, Dave Maffris said:

Have you tried to purchase any of these products from these sites in the US? I shop at those regularly, hadn't thought to try them, too, but I was told directly by Time Space that if I purchased there I would have to be refunded, and I certainly don't want to go to all that trouble for nothing. I will inquire directly to audio deluxe, et. al, if you are not sure the answer--but thanks for the suggestion!

Can't say I have I'm afraid.

It's probably because T+S is UK based, and their deal with Audio Modeling was restricted to that region. US based shops should be cleared to sell within the US though - best to check, but I think it'll probably be ok.

2 hours ago, antler said:

Can't say I have I'm afraid.

It's probably because T+S is UK based, and their deal with Audio Modeling was restricted to that region. US based shops should be cleared to sell within the US though - best to check, but I think it'll probably be ok.

I'm checking with them, haven't heard back, but unlike T&S, there is no disclaimer on their site, and the prices are the same--thanks so much for reminding me there are plenty of other vendors, and I like Audiodeluxe a lot--I may even get a further discount from them if they offer it. 

UPDATE: while waiting for confirmation, I put the Solo Woodwinds bundle in my cart--it's on sale for $487.50 making the price $122 per instrument group, which is a huge savings--and then lo and behold, they have a summer promo coupon, reducing it to 438.75, making the price $110 per instrument...this is practically irresistable, I have long thought their samples were better than anyone else's, and I have a lot of great samples already with other products, but not quite with the expressiveness of SM's stuff. Soon as I hear from them I'm gonna go ahead. 

Edited by Dave Maffris
additional info added

47 minutes ago, Dave Maffris said:

I have long thought their samples were better than anyone else's

They're not sampled - they're modelled, meaning a tiny disk footprint too (though slightly higher CPU usage). For best results (though not a requirement), you might consider getting a MIDI breath controller.

1 hour ago, antler said:

They're not sampled - they're modelled, meaning a tiny disk footprint too (though slightly higher CPU usage). For best results (though not a requirement), you might consider getting a MIDI breath controller.

Yes, I am aware they are physically modeled--just being generic, what I meant to say is their "emulations" or representations of the instrument, sound superb to my ears, and I have other modelled instruments that I enjoy as well. Thanks.