input effect ? compresseur entrée ?

bernard

hello, I am starting with the program, I cannot find an input compressor to hear more the voice to be recorded but not necessarily to record the input effect, if I put "the input echo" there is too much latency and this is not possible ... is there therefore an input compressor? I don't have a sound card but goes through my fantom 6 in usb, thank you for your help

Turn everything else down and raise the volume with your interface until you get the right balance. The effects aren't recorded in the track , that way you can adjust them or delete them at will. If you ever do a "bounce to tracks" it will then bake them in unless you change some settings. The easy way to solve your problem is to have the output of the vocal track you are recording sent to your interface instead of "master".  You can then just turn down your master and use your interface volume and the master fader to get the balance you need. When you're done , change your vocal tracks output back to the master bus and raise it back up.     ms

• Like 1