Recall!!

Shane_B.

1 hour ago, paulo said:

I don't even know what it tastes like. One of those things that has never appealed to me in the slightest.

They gulped it down by the jar full at the gym. It's actually very good for you, especially if you are trying to build muscle. Of course you have to watch what else you eat or you'll bloat up. But yeah, the trainers and the staff who would work out there would walk around at lunchtime with a spoon eating a full jar.

All Weird Paul has ever done since the early 80's is video's like this since he was a little kid and has documented his entire life on VHS. He was obsessed with documenting everything. He streams on Twitch using a VHS recorder with a converter to connect it to the internet and stream. He's not very good but whatever 'it' is he kind of has 'it'. He's very entertaining.

This one is really good ...

But this one ... this is one of my favorite songs of all time. Seriously. It says it all. "You say you're looking for a lover, you say you're looking for a friend. Well maybe you'll find some in the garbage. Maybe you'll find some in the trash." ...

• Haha 1