[SOLVED] Problem: Sticky solo? Only one track plays?!?!

Jacques Boileau

I have a strange problem that I never encountered before. For some reason, probably some key I pressed inadvertently, but now only the first track of my project output's audio. If I use the 'dim' button I do get the rest of the tracks playing at lower volume. If I solo all the tracks, I hear all of them. But when I un-solo everything, only the first track is heard. If I use the solo button on that track it does not do anything, it's like it is in solo regardless.

Anyone has a clue to what is happening? I am running the latest EA, but I don't know if it has anything to do with it.

4 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I have a strange problem that I never encountered before. For some reason, probably some key I pressed inadvertently, but now only the first track of my project output's audio. If I use the 'dim' button I do get the rest of the tracks playing at lower volume. If I solo all the tracks, I hear all of them. But when I un-solo everything, only the first track is heard. If I use the solo button on that track it does not do anything, it's like it is in solo regardless.

Anyone has a clue to what is happening? I am running the latest EA, but I don't know if it has anything to do with it.

Yeah. This happen from time-to-time. Mute and un-mute those tracks that dont have any sound. 

• Jacques Boileau changed the title to [SOLVED] Problem: Sticky solo? Only one track plays?!?!