New Chromaphone pack - half price

Fleer

Greetings from AAS,

After revealing the synthetic side of Chromaphone with the Octagon and Digital Sins sound packs, resident sound designer Daniel Stawczyk wished to explore the intrinsically organic nature of the synthesizer. He is back with Humanized, a sound collection taking advantage of the Chromaphone’s powerful macro and layer system to morph short and percussive attacks along with drone-like pads. This rivalry between contrasting layers mimics human-like inhale/exhale motion leading to a subtle communication with the listener. Featuring textured pads, plucks, guitars, leads, keys, organs, and basses, Humanized is sure to inspire your production with organic cinematic moods.

The Humanized sound pack for Chromaphone 3 and AAS Player is available at the special introductory price of only $19—a $20 discount—until October 12, 2021.

To buy and get more information about Humanized, visit the address below.

NEW Humanized – $19 ★ 50% OFF
→ www.applied-acoustics.com/humanized/c/7C09F944D3/

Visit your AAS Offers page below to see which Chromaphone 3 sound packs you don’t own.

ALL Chromaphone 3 sound packs – $19 each ★ 50% OFF
→ www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/offers/c/7C09F944D3/#missing-sound-packs

All the best,
The AAS team

• Thanks 1

I logged into my AAS account today, and lo and behold, they are offering me 2 for $19. 😎

This new one, Humanized from Daniel Stawczyk, plus another called Transmutation, that they added since I last completed my Chromaphone 3 collection. I have many other Daniel Stawczyk packs, and really like his sound design! Also have several of his for Ultra Analog VA-3. Good stuff!!!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, abacab said:

I logged into my AAS account today, and lo and behold, they are offering me 2 for $19

2 for $19 or 2 @ $19 ?

I guess it depends what you have already...in my case there are 15 assorted packs @ $19.

I think it's slightly misleading the way they describe their older sound packs as being for the latest version. Ok, they work in the latest version so technically they are Chromophone 3 sound packs (for example) but it would be more accurate to just call them Chromaphone sound packs (or whatever synth) rather than by implication suggest that they are made specifically for the latest version. 

2 hours ago, paulo said:

2 for $19 or 2 @ $19 ?

I guess it depends what you have already...in my case there are 15 assorted packs @ $19.

I think it's slightly misleading the way they describe their older sound packs as being for the latest version. Ok, they work in the latest version so technically they are Chromophone 3 sound packs (for example) but it would be more accurate to just call them Chromaphone sound packs (or whatever synth) rather than by implication suggest that they are made specifically for the latest version.

You need to log into your AAS account, go to "Registered Products", and look under "Upgrades & Offers".

They offered me 2 for $19 to complete my Chromaphone collection. Humanized & Transmutation. $19 and done! 👍

• Like 1