iZotope RX 9 and RX Post Production Suite 6 Pre-sale

Alex Sokolov

For me RX Post production suite upgrade to 6 is $299.   Offer expires 10/31.  Rx upgrade advanced 9 from 8 advanced is $149.  For me best deal seems RX post production suite as it includes RX9 advanced.   

edit: forgot I already had MP4 and they are still offering it to me for $299 haha

Edited by kevin H

The web pages changed and now it's offering me both RX9 Advanced and RX Post Production Suite 6 for $149 (I have RX Post Productions Suite 5 already).

So I went ahead and got it.  The Product Portal doesn't seem to support installing it directly.  Had to download it from the website. 

The "Spectral Editor ARA Plug-in (only in Logic)" feature is very disappointing.  Since Dialog Match is ProTools only (and is still ProTools only) and now this new feature is Mac and Logic only.  I should have watched the videos and read the details and waited for an even better deal.

Edited by Matthew Sorrels

41 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Does anyone know what’s in the RX “8.5 “ update that just popped up on my Izotope Portal?

Disables some feature so you have to buy RX 9 heheh j/k

From their website:

Version 8.5 released October 14, 2021

Compatibility updates

Added support for Rosetta on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs (Big Sur).

Bug Fixes & Improvements

Fixed AU plug-in validation failures on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs.

Fixed failure to load the UI of RX 8 plug-in in certain DAWs/NLEs on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs.

Fixed crash that could occur when RX 8 plug-ins were added to sessions alongside certain plug-ins (MAAT, InaGRM, Sonnox, etc...).

Fixed failure to load inline edit text field boxes when editing parameter values in RX 8 plug-ins within Pro Tools on macOS Big Sur (Intel & Apple Silicon Rosetta).

Fixed crash in the RX 8 Audio Editor that could occur after failing to load the analytics opt-in dialog on some systems.

Fixed plug-in scanning crash/error in the RX 8 Audio Editor when scanning certain PACE copyright-protected plug-ins on macOS Catalina/Big Sur.

Fixed slow loading times when importing 32-bit Int files into the RX 8 Audio Editor.

Fixed error/hang in the RX 8 Audio Editor when attempting to save or load files with non-unicode characters in their file names.

Fixed inconsistent recall of Q values when loading De-hum presets.

Various additional bug fixes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:
2 hours ago, fret_man said:

$42 upgrade from RX8 Standard via JRRshop. I'm in.

I'm only seeing $99 minus any GROUP discount. Do you have click thru for that?

EDIT: Found it:)

a little less in the blowout shop

6 hours ago, marled said:

It seems there is not a lot of new stuff in the RX Standard version. I have RX7 Standard and IMHO the $99 update price is quite steep compared to the improvements! I think I will skip!

I think the Music Rebalance tool in RX8 Standard (and now RX9 Standard ) is a vast improvement over RX7 Standard. 

I also had RX7, but held off updating at the time when RX8 was released.  I am glad I did.  I grabbed RX8 while the free update to RX9 was offered.   I am glad I did.

On 9/15/2021 at 7:16 AM, Bapu said:

Support said I should reach out after the release and they would "assist" me since I purchased just slightly before the current window.

Good on them.

They made good on their promise. The new suite was added to my product portal. yay

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

In the JRRSHop, the RX 9 advanced update from RX8 advanced was $125.16 with the GROUP code.  A small, but nice savings over the $149 advanced update price in my 'Loyalty Offers' on the Izotope site.  

Now to get my hearing aids updated.  

Edited by balinas
clarification