Yikes, this could be interesting (not a deal)

Vernon Barnes

3 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

So close!!! If it aggregated all our data, it could come up with:

"Most proficient users who produce >10 completed songs a year use (compressor x) on their drum bus"

But then the following year it would be:

90 % of people that never finished songs switched to using compressor x and still didn’t help hahah 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Now if it only could spawn a bot to sell those unused plugins and price them according to past price statistics by optimizing for a desired balance between fast riddance and recouping costs depending on which probable impulse purchases are expected to occur soon, then use the funds acquired from resales to automatically purchase and install those. It wouldn't even need to notify the user, and you would feel like James Cameron descending into the Mariana Trench when you browse the plugin statistics and find stuff at the bottom which you never even heard of, but now that you have, you'd definitely have bought that!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Bapu said:

Will I need to open all my projects once more in order for the plugins I use to register?

In your case it will just scan your vst folders,  quit before it even gets halfway through and replace the UI with....

Why-768x305.gif&f=1&nofb=1

:)

• Haha 2