Arturia SQ80 V + 2 Sound Banks + V Collection 8 Upgrade - $149

Olong Johnson

In the past at some point (based on my past orders, it seems BF-New Years) There has been an upgrade for Vx -> Vy for $99. So if you are patient you can get the upgrade, but then that won't include SQ80 V (and the 2 free sound packs), as that will likely be in V9 

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1

I did a little digging- It looks like Arturia V collection was $250 last BF for "anyone".  In 2019 it was $199 for owners of any Arturia product ($250 for newbies).  Right now in my account (keep in mind I don't own any V series synth, Just Lab and Pigments).  My upgrade off to V Collection 8 is $269.  Interestingly of I click the the link in the top post, the offer is V Collection 8 PLUS SQ80 + soundpacks for the same $269.

47 minutes ago, Jim Roseberry said:

Bought the upgrade to V Collection 8 + SQ80.

Got the V Collection 8.

Don't see anything in my account about the SQ80.

I upgraded from V 6 this morning using the $149 offer in my account.

The invoice does not mention SQ80 but the Software Center installed it.

Later I went into my account to look for the 2 expansion packs and found them along with a few others I forgot.

Keep in mind if the budget is a bit stretched at the moment that you can buy via breaking up the $149 into 4 monthly payments instead ... costs $5 extra to do this but over 4 months its - $42 first month and then $37 next 3 months

1296651042_arturiamonthly.jpg.064736576bcacb033d8f4666ab9c3484.jpg

I actually like options like this .. esp for hobbyists and the like where you are not making money from music and dont have the larger amount at the ready

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1

I already have V Collection 8, and they are offering me a deal on the SQ80 bundle for $49. Not sure I need the SQ80. Just picked up the Korg Collection 3 a while back and still digging thru that. Don't think I need any more synths for a while, LOL! Oh wait, I heard Cherry Audio has a new synth release in a couple more days...

V Collection 8 is pretty decent, so grab it for a good price while you can! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jim Roseberry said:

Bought the upgrade to V Collection 8 + SQ80.

Got the V Collection 8.

Don't see anything in my account about the SQ80.

Had the same issue. Support team solved it within 30 minutes and added the missing licenses to my account

9 minutes ago, simon said:

I bought and got this message emailed:

"We are experiencing a short term issue and are unable to deliver your product (SQ80 V) licence immediately."

anyone else ?

Getting license was okay but activation was a bit slow.  Maybe a lot of people downloading and activating.  Should resolve itself soon. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kevin H said:

That’s weird.  So you don’t see it at all in Arturia control center?

no - and it's not in my product list either.  

I see others around the internet with the same issue.....oh well - let's see what sales support say