WUP Sale 25% off

Brian Lawler

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

Right now I'm good through 25 Jan, 2023.

Until they release a new product for Abbey Road, SSL Bundle or Mercury I can hold off on WUP extension.

Bapu - as an ingrained WUP enthusiast - just wondering…

If you have a WUP in place through say June now, if taking advantage of this 25% off and getting a new year of taking further Wupping - would the year get added from the end of the existing June timeline or would they start it from your new purchase date (for example of this week) ?

1 minute ago, lawajava said:

Bapu - as an ingrained WUP enthusiast - just wondering…

If you have a WUP in place through say June now, if taking advantage of this 25% off and getting a new year of taking further Wupping - would the year get added from the end of the existing June timeline or would they start it from your new purchase date (for example of this week) ?

Unless they've changed their policy in the last year, it should be added to the end of your current furthest expiry date on any single plugin.

That is why, if you add a new product (say they release a new Abbey Toad plug) it is auto WUP'd for on year.  Now, if that product WUP if further out than all your other plugs, and you re-WUP all your products they will be WUP'd to that new plugin's date plus one year.

I've done this for the last three Abbey Road additions since they require purchase where new Mercury plugs are added free of charge and *do not* change my Mercury WUP end date.

Damn you, free plug in's!  

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 4.26.17 PM.png

It's $540 on the Waves site to re-Wup my 3 Mercury bundles.  I *think* there might be a promo where you get a free plug in with re-Wuping somewhere.  I dunno that I see the value in any of this, since Waves seems to keep releasing stuff outside of the Mercury umbrella.  At least for me.  If they make all this stuff Atmos compatible somehow, I'll wup then.

Edited by e-cue

18 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

BTW $410 for all of my products. 

From Waves website:

1 year of Waves Update Plan coverage is capped at $240 for all non-identical products.

Your Waves Update Plan exceeds the $240 cap due to either selecting multiple identical licenses, or the coverage you’re about to purchase is for more than 1 year for some of the selected licenses.