Orb Producer 3 Released + upgrade sale until 9/22

Brian Lawler

https://www.orb-composer.com/

Midi generator (similar to Captain Plug-ins ) <edit> Originally I had Captain Beat here, but Orb Producer does NOT do percussion so far/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGGuxL4Ji84

99 Euros

49 Euros upgrade from 2 (2 was a free upgrade from 1)

When I logged in to my Hexachords account I found a "Flash sale" upgrade for 39 Euros good until September 22 

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Thanks 5

On 9/14/2021 at 10:20 AM, Brian Lawler said:

49 Euros upgrade from 2 (2 was a free upgrade from 1)

When I logged in to my Hexachords account I found a "Flash sale" upgrade for 39 Euros good until September 22 

Some people bought in at 2, like me. 

Flash sale is under the "Buy" tab.

• Like 1

Yeah I got in on 2 also. I like this program and am impressed with the video announcing Orb 3. Very high quality video. 

Glad it's on sale until the 22Sep21. I also got an offer for $39 and will get this before the intro sale ends.

Edited by Grem

6 hours ago, Grem said:

Yeah I got in on 2 also. I like this program and am impressed with the video announcing Orb 3. Very high quality video. 

Glad it's on sale until the 22Sep21. I also got an offer for $39 and will get this before the intro sale ends.

$ or € ?

6 hours ago, e-cue said:

Thanks.  I barely scratched the surface with 2.  Seems like an okay price point to upgrade for the new stuff.  

Yes I agree. Just d/l and installed today. Didn't have much time with it but I like what I have seen so far.

I opened a project that I started with 2 and it loaded and played fine with the update to 3. I only looked at the Chords module but it seems to me that things are laid out more logically, intuitive.  Really am looking forward to my days off so I can really spend some time with it. 

• Like 2