Updates Arturia: Analog Lab V to 5.4.0.1685

jim137

When Analog Lab V first showed up in the Arturia Software Center, I installed it. My license for Analog Lab 4 reverted to the Lite version. I had to uninstall v5 and reinstall v4 to get the full version of v4 back. Is this still the case? Seems like a crappy way to force me to upgrade to the full v5.

I have the full Analog Lab 4 and Analog Lab V both installed side-by-side. My AL 4 did not revert to Lite (which I never had a license for), when I installed AL V (as it became available as a free upgrade from AL 4). The actual upgrade to AL V was optional, not forced, as it was only added to my AL 4 license.

9 hours ago, John Maar said:

When Analog Lab V first showed up in the Arturia Software Center, I installed it. My license for Analog Lab 4 reverted to the Lite version. I had to uninstall v5 and reinstall v4 to get the full version of v4 back. Is this still the case? Seems like a crappy way to force me to upgrade to the full v5.

I have Analog Lab Lite, and upgraded to Analog Lab 4.  In Arturia Software Center, under the Analog Lab 4 product, it shows both Analog Lab 4 and Analog Lab V.   I have both products installed.

Edited by ALC

1 hour ago, abacab said:

I have the full Analog Lab 4 and Analog Lab V both installed side-by-side. My AL 4 did not revert to Lite (which I never had a license for), when I installed AL V (as it became available as a free upgrade from AL 4). The actual upgrade to AL V was optional, not forced, as it was only added to my AL 4 license.

Same here, both full versions.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fwrend said:

Same here, both full versions.

Thanks. I'll try the upgrade again.

EDIT: No idea what happened the first time, but installing the latest version of v5 worked great. AL4 is still the full version, as is AL5. May have been an authentication problem the first time. Doesn't matter.

I have a lot of banks I purchased for AL4 that show up. I have a total over 9200 presets available, so I think I've got everything. Thanks again for the nudge.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 2