Total EDM Bundle 3 free

Fleer

Rekkerd Exclusive: Get Titan EDM Bundle 3 by W.A. Production for FREE!

We’ve teamed up with our friends at W.A. Production to give you the chance to grab a huge collection of sounds totally for free for the next few weeks!

Titan EDM Bundle 3 contains a total of 8 sound packs with 76 construction kits, 277 synth presets for Sylenth1, Spire and Massive, and a large variety of loops and one shots, alongside an audio tutorial course.

If you are a producer who has mad skill, melodies and beat pattern ideas that you know are going to be chart-topping, club shaking, festival anthems. We want to offer you our support by providing you with the finest audio samples that will showcase your unstoppable talent like a true Titan – New volume of our Titan EDM series is here!

With the Titan EDM Bundle 3 from W. A. Production, you won’t just make a track or two, we are talking enough sounds for you to make albums worth of material.

The total value of all included products is $116.15 USD, but you can now get it for free!

Simply add the bundle to your cart by clicking the “Buy Now” button on the product page, and make sure to continue shopping and view the cart page to remove the free item of the month (Orchestral Mega Pack).

Once Titan EDM Bundle 3 is the only product in the cart, you need to apply discount code CTSBkmQT to reduce the price to zero and then you can complete the checkout. The offer is valid through October 1st, 2021.

More information: W.A. Production

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Meh 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

If  you are a producer who has mad skill, melodies and beat pattern ideas that you know are going to be chart-topping, club shaking, festival anthems. 

My melodies and beat pattern ideas could be chart-topping and club shaking, but not festival anthems.   So this isn't for me then?

(I jest - I always like to make fun of marketing hyberbole)

• Haha 1

https://rekkerd.org/rekkerd-exclusive-get-titan-edm-bundle-3-by-w-a-production-for-free/

Once Titan EDM Bundle 3 is the only product in the cart, you need to apply discount code CTSBkmQT to reduce the price to zero and then you can complete the checkout. The offer is valid through October 1st, 2021.

Got it  :D

Edited by Patrick Wichrowski

I'm glad it's not just me having trouble with the download. I got 4 of the 8 files downloaded fine. The others only get almost to a gig on the download and then it craps out and can't be restarted. I've been trying for several days and at different times of the day and still no luck.

On 9/13/2021 at 1:05 PM, Fleer said:

If you are a producer who has mad skill, melodies and beat pattern ideas that you know are going to be chart-topping, club shaking, festival anthems. We want to offer you our support....

On 9/13/2021 at 6:10 PM, husker said:

My melodies and beat pattern ideas could be chart-topping and club shaking, but not festival anthems.   So this isn't for me then?

I like correct punctuation, so I, too, am wondering.

Also, my melodies and beat pattern ideas might achieve festival anthem status on occasion, but I'm not into shaking clubs (unless I get frustrated while playing golf). I wouldn't mind topping a chart, although I don't know what those look like these days.

My skill isn't exceptionally mad, nor are my melodies and beat pattern ideas, although the latter two are sometimes rather dope, if I may say so myself. I aspire to have all aspects of my compositions be as lit as possible, but not to a fault.

I suppose I shall download and try it anyway. I'm always up for an audio tutorial course, and WA Production's offerings in general range from good to excellent.

21 hours ago, Syphus said:

Got the package for free, but I have not been able to download any of it?  Got a shout out to support

Syphus

Contacted Support and they said they were having some trouble.  Try DL tomorrow . . .   Seems to be working now

Syphus