87% Off LSS Solo Strings by Aria Sounds

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $39.99 (normally $307), get LSS Solo Strings by ARIA SOUNDS!

Powered by the full version of Kontakt, LSS SOLO STRINGS is a 16GB sample library comprising of meticulously sampled solo violin, viola, cello, and double bass instruments.

These instruments were sampled in a large beautiful concert hall, with many microphones, making up four main, mixable mic perspectives, close mono, close pair, mid room and far room. The difference in perspectives is huge, meaning you can create sounds ranging from a very dry and up close sound, to a singing, naturally reverberated distant violin – as well as many degrees between the two.

This is a limited time offer you should not miss, hurry and save!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/ariasounds-lss-solo-strings/
Deal ends on September 26, 2021 at midnight eastern time

KEY FEATURES

• 16 GB of Content
  • The full version of Kontakt 4 or above is required to run this software.
  • Three true legato modes
  • Four mic positions
  • Includes portamento
  • Staccato (24 variations per note)
  • Soft and hard release modes
  • Trills

@Fleer Everyone I know of who has had this library has told me that it's a mess from both sample quality control and KONTAKT scripting perspectives.  I don't want to post criticisms of any developers, but a number of people I respect as musicians and one excellent developer have told me that there is no saving this library and when I read posts on here and VI Control from regulars they reflect the same experience.  Also, it's gone on sale for this same price on numerous occasions, but judging from social media posts from customers, there's been a lot of buyer remorse. In fact, I don't ever recall seeing a single post from a satisfied owner of the library. Search this forum under the developer's and library's name and do the same at VI Control and you'll see for yourself. 

Edited by PavlovsCat