Jump to content
NicoTi

PA selling UJAM KANDY (?)_ $29.99

Recommended Posts

At first, I thought it was a joke, but...

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ujam-kandy.html

CODE : KANDY-2499

This is a PA_EXT plugin. It will be available via the PA webshop for ONLY 48 HOURS. PA_EXT plugins are NOT part of our subscription bundles (MEGA, MIX & MASTER, etc.)

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That does look sweet!!

$29 seems like a no brainer to me.

Yep, I jumped.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Note that if you use the KANDY-2499 code, you actually can get it for $24.99.

Or if you add the "free meter" code and don't use that, the total comes down to $23.99 due to dynamic discounts.

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm, I was also excited... bought...

after seeing whole blob containing sounds is only 20MB so I was little bit disturbing by it so did a track with MIDI with increasing velocities set and well...

I don't think anymore it is real good deal...  Of course we can still automate volume of audio but well...

On the top of that disappointment I realized I missed to use voucher to save $5... ech...

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Or if you add the "free meter" code and don't use that, the total comes down to $23.99 due to dynamic discounts.

Now I've gone and wasted a dollar on my music career. 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Piotr said:

after seeing whole blob containing sounds is only 20MB so I was little bit disturbing by it so did a track with MIDI with increasing velocities set and well...

Electronic drums in pop songs aren't generally known for multi-layer dynamics. Put it this way: you've got a library of pretty good sounding pop drums (albeit probably single dynamic, as per the target music genre), and some MIDI patterns for fairly cheap - a typical MIDI pack might cost that much.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, antler said:

Electronic drums in pop songs aren't generally known for multi-layer dynamics. Put it this way: you've got a library of pretty good sounding pop drums (albeit probably single dynamic, as per the target music genre), and some MIDI patterns for fairly cheap - a typical MIDI pack might cost that much.

Thanks, I will take this as I need to justify my buy somehow... It has trial so in fact I could just try it instead of buying in blind (GAS level3)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't use the code, nor did use the meter code. Just didn't know. Oh well. 

 

12 hours ago, antler said:

Electronic drums in pop songs aren't generally known for multi-layer dynamics

Pretty much. I wasn't expecting very high quality.  But what I heard on the demos sound decent. Using this I could come up with a pop tune pretty quik. 

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grem said:

Pretty much. I wasn't expecting very high quality.  But what I heard on the demos sound decent. Using this I could come up with a pop tune pretty quik. 

That's true although it would be nice to have some velocity layers to avoid very boring sound.

Even if many songs on radio are boring it doesn't mean we would like to continue this 'practice'

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...