How to view Arranger section start/length properties?

DallasSteve

Question

I've been using Arranger sections to help build my songs.  On my latest song after I committed the arranger sections from the Arranger Inspector the timing of the tracks got out of whack after one of the sections.  It's off by about a 1/16 note maybe.  I can't visually be sure where the section stops and ends.  Is there a way to inspect the start time and the length of a section like I can do with a clip?  I tried looking at the section options under"..." but I don't see that anywhere.

6 answers to this question

I discovered a hack to solve this, but I'd still like to know if there is a properties window for the Arranger sections.  I found which section was off by about 0:280 beats.  I placed my cursor over the boundary between two sections and when I click, as if I want to drag and resize the section, it displays a popup that says the time like "13:01:000".  And that way I found which section was off and I resized it.  Now I have to investigate if that upset the following sections and clips.

A follow up to remind myself:

After I adjusted the section length that was off, I re-aligned all of the Midi tracks, and then I listened to the song.  Something was still off after the correction point.  I compared the tracks side by side in the Piano Roll View and they looked correct.  I was running out of ideas when I remembered that I had frozen two Midi tracks that were using guitar synths that were slowing down playback.  So I un-froze those tracks and then re-froze them.  Now the playback is in sync.

• Like 1