In just a few short days...

Bapu

43 minutes ago, Sheens said:

you don't know but you're lucky the Fender didn't show up.

It did. Three times. 🤣 First time it was DOA and I was told to take it to a dealer and have them send it out to be fixed. I ungraciously declined their resolution and they hesitantly agreed to send a replacement overnight. They screwed the delivery up 2 more times and in the end they ended up recalling the delivery and just gave me my money back.

So in the end, it all worked out and you are probably right. It's probably a good thing the deal didn't go through. I don't blame anyone and I don't get too ruffled over material things like this. It's just one of those funky things that happens in life.

👍🏻

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, craigb said:

So you went on a Fender bender? 🤔

Been thinking about it. Well, the bender part. Tonight is my last night of bachelorhood. My wife has been gone a month and comes home tomorrow night. Last weekend was the last chance I'll have to sit down and record until next year some time. I have a lot to finish up when she gets back before her family arrives for the holidays. Can you believe it's almost October already? I hate it. 😢 That's why I ordered the guitar with plenty of time to arrive so I had it for the weekend. It never fails with me does it. Remember the Lionel train? The appliance parts and repair? The cooktop? It's just how the world is now and I think a lot of things have fallen apart because of the pandemic.

I am really glad Ed's bass arrived ok. From what I'm seeing from Amazon and other places there was a lot of people buying and trying and returning stuff the last year or so. Did I mention the new preamp I bought 2 weeks ago that looked like it was pulled from a dumpster and the power supply was missing? It's just the way it is now.

Did I say the StingRay is a beauty?

Tomorrow is my first test recording session. I did a track with the Epi bass and I'm going to do the same track and see if the StingRay gives it more bite.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1