Groove 3 Perk - Waves Renaissance Bass

cclarry

34 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Did you register your 30 Day Access code?

I've only had the one from Izotope MPS ...nearly a year ago.

Means I can't use the Waves one ....and means I don't get the compressor

I have it anyway and was just being greedy so I can hardly complain :)

I just registered RennBass and already have an all-access pass in place.  On a somewhat related note, did anyone notice the IK coupon in their Groove 3 perks?  All you need is an account...no subscription required.

IK Multimedia - Save 15%

Enjoy 15% off your total order when shopping online at ikmultimedia.com. Applies to IK's special offers and sales too!

Instructions

Copy the user code and then click the "Redeem Here" button below. Add IK Multimedia products to your cart and then checkout. Paste your copied discount code into the "Promo Code" field when checking out in the IK Multimedia online store. That's it, your new total price will be shown!

1 minute ago, Marc Cormier said:

I just registered RennBass and already have an all-access pass in place.  On a somewhat related note, did anyone notice the IK coupon in their Groove 3 perks?  All you need is an account...no subscription required.

IK Multimedia - Save 15%

Enjoy 15% off your total order when shopping online at ikmultimedia.com. Applies to IK's special offers and sales too!

Instructions

Copy the user code and then click the "Redeem Here" button below. Add IK Multimedia products to your cart and then checkout. Paste your copied discount code into the "Promo Code" field when checking out in the IK Multimedia online store. That's it, your new total price will be shown!

Too bad that you cannot combine discount codes and Jam Points on the same order at IK.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I didn't know I had perks with Groove3 (also got it with Izotope MPB). Let me have a look around, thanks.

Same here!  I took a $3 trial and already cancelled, but it runs a few more days.  I already had RBass but tagged the others and actually installed the ERA 5 De-Esser to give it a spin. Thanks Lars!

• Like 1

You just need a Groove 3 account to get the Waves plugin.  I used the same groove 3 account I had from the very beginning. I just logged into it and  It allows me to  watch my paid videos anytime. 

The free 30 day pass is the one that will allow you to watch ANY video at any time free for 30 days .   You will have to  use a new email account to  register for that 30 day FREE account.

Just now, cclarry said:

If you've never purchased from Groove 3 you might need to buy something...
I don't know if the Waves 30 Day All Access Pass counts as a purchase...

thanks Larry, 30 day all access pass does not count as i just made account with groove3

For me, for a previous paid order, I see:

* FREE Waves Plugin: Renaissance Bass

* Putting It in the Pocket Explained® - Free Download

* Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon: Guitar Play-Along - Free Download

So, that's three freebies with a paid order (which I will have to work on).

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 5:54 PM, cclarry said:

If you've never purchased from Groove 3 you might need to buy something...
I don't know if the Waves 30 Day All Access Pass counts as a purchase...

I had a previously purchased Groove3 annual all-access pass (now expired), and am currently on an annual pass that was included with my iZotope MPS 4.

But the perks say I still need to buy something in order to claim it.

Edited by abacab
  • Sad 2