Cakewalk .syx files for Sound Canvas and Alpha Juno-2

Randy Wolf

Sharing some .syx files you can load into Sysx View (Alt_+Shift+7 in Advanced workspace) to reset SC-55 defaults, assign parts 15/16 to drums (and back to normal) if you want additional drum parts beyond part 10, change the chorus and reverb effect type, set parts 1-16 to random pan. And some specific ones for Alpha Juno-2. You could use these as starting points for modifications. 

As for the reverb and chorus effect types, I feel like I'm doing it the hard way and wonder if there is a way to assign those changes to some control (or is already assigned and I can't find) within Cakewalk in another better way. I can see with the .ins the controllers are setup for controlling the amount of chorus and reverb but no how to change the effect type. These .syx will do it... but probably a better way?

NOTE: I'm using channel 14 for my Juno-2 hence the specific channel 14 stuff... you can modify to your liking. Just including in case it's useful to anyone.

Alpha Juno-2 Defaults Ch 14.syx Alpha Juno-2 New Tones #1 Ch 14.syx Alpha Juno-2 New Tones #2 Ch 14.syx Alpha Juno-2 Presets #1 Ch 14.syx Alpha Juno-2 Presets #2 Ch 14.syx Sound Canvas Chorus to 0-Chorus1.syx Sound Canvas Chorus to 1-Chorus2.syx Sound Canvas Chorus to 2-Chorus3.syx Sound Canvas Chorus to 3-Chorus4.syx Sound Canvas Chorus to 4-FBChorus.syx Sound Canvas Chorus to 5-Flanger.syx Sound Canvas Chorus to 6-ShortDel.syx Sound Canvas Chorus to 7-FBShDel.syx Sound Canvas Part 1 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 2 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 3 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 4 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 5 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 6 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 7 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 8 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 9 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 10 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 11 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 12 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 13 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 14 Midi Recv Off.syx Sound Canvas Part 14 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 15 to Drum1.syx Sound Canvas Part 15 to Drum2.syx Sound Canvas Part 15 to Normal.syx Sound Canvas Part 15 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Part 16 to Drum1.syx Sound Canvas Part 16 to Drum2.syx Sound Canvas Part 16 to Normal.syx Sound Canvas Part 16 to Ran Pan.syx Sound Canvas Reset.syx Sound Canvas Reverb to 0-Room1.syx Sound Canvas Reverb to 1-Room2.syx Sound Canvas Reverb to 2-Room3.syx Sound Canvas Reverb to 3-Hall1.syx Sound Canvas Reverb to 4-Hall2.syx Sound Canvas Reverb to 5-Plate.syx Sound Canvas Reverb to 6-Delay.syx Sound Canvas Reverb to 7-PanDelay.syx

Edited by soma