[CLOSED] Cakewalk 2021.09 Early Access [Updated to build 137]

Morten Saether

2 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Its possible that you are running into some weird Win7 specific issue since we are unable to reproduce this here so far.

I'm not really sure sir :).  Right now I'm posting from my secondary DAW (Win7 x64). But I'm sure I had same problem in my primary DAW (Win10) and my Dell laptop (Win7 x64) right after I install early access. CbB setting & preferences are pretty identical on them.

Can you please try this on a different PC. There is likely something specific to how you have Cbb setup on this PC that is throwing this since we're not seeing it on multiple setups. Perhaps a video showing what you are doing might illustrate the issue better. Are you also seeing this with any project you open and export or only with specific ones?

Small request. When exporting audio, clicking on "file name"  it positions the cursor in the box with "<project name>" . 

To overwrite or delete you have to select it....  Preferred method would be, once cursor positioned, the whole default or custom text is selected and ready to replaced with starting typing .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Can you please try this on a different PC. There is likely something specific to how you have Cbb setup on this PC that is throwing this since we're not seeing it on multiple setups. Perhaps a video showing what you are doing might illustrate the issue better. Are you also seeing this with any project you open and export or only with specific ones?

@James Argo I sent you a PM with a test exe and instructions.

Thanks Everyone!

My problem was solved by saving as a Normal file, prayed, then opened the file back up and saved as a Cakewalk Bundle file; with no notices:-) I was indeed concerned with saving my last edits, which would have been lost.

I did not use Audio Snap in the project, nor did I accidently use it, or else the notice would have repeated itself, yes?

The notice is new, at least for me. 

Thank you to all that responded and to everyone at Cakewalk by Bandlab!

Edits from AudioSnap.JPG

Edited by Michael Heavner

When running multiple tasks
1. Per track through Master Mix
2. Full Mix
3. Export as MP3 mix

The MP3 dialogue disappears behind Export screen clicking randomly on the Export screen redisplays the MP3 dialogue.

Version 27.09.0.137 test run at 09:15 BST 22/09/2021 on my secondary PC environment.

When exporting, there was a gap in the playback timing of the track.
So I tried the freeze track.
As a result, it was found that the playback timing was shifted back and forth. The difference in this timing was different every time.

It can be played normally without exporting or freezing.

Playback status
Cakewalk 2021.09 Early Access [Updated to build 137]  + ViennaEnsemblePro7
ASIO: OCTA-CAPTURE Driver 1.5.2

A sample that shifts.
FreezeTrack.jpg.19600e7cd8e02cc3d52deaa2ff9084a5.jpg

Edited by Toy

loads projects without problems, but sometimes an arbitrary dropdown of the sound engine occurs. the audio card itself does not show signs of disconnection (usually blinking) did not change anything in the commutation 

Edited by Norave

44 minutes ago, Norave said:

загружает проекты без проблем, но иногда происходит произвольное отключение звукового движка. сама аудиокарта признаков отключения не подает (обычно мигает)  в коммутации ничего не менял 

in English, please, with Latin characters...

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...