60% off Hip Hop Creator by Realitone. Normally €171, now only €69

VSTBuzz

Just to add my feedback - I've always thought Mike Greene as the owner/developer of Realitone, was very fair, actually fairer than most.  Not too many software companies will give you a refund after 30 days - actually most will not give you a refund at all!

I bought Hip-Hop Creator shortly after it came out and it was a mess - a real bad mess.  It had major problems with the Kontakt output routing, so I spoke with Mike's online rep Bill and he admitted the problems and tried working with me for a few weeks to get it fixed, but I eventually decided to get a refund.  And there was no issue at all in getting the refund.  

About a year later I noticed that Mike had made some improvements to the program and I bought it again.     I must say I don't know much (anything?) about hip-hop, but I do enjoy using the program.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 3:08 PM, Michael A.D. said:

Just to add my feedback - I've always thought Mike Greene as the owner/developer of Realitone, was very fair, actually fairer than most.  Not too many software companies will give you a refund after 30 days - actually most will not give you a refund at all!

I bought Hip-Hop Creator shortly after it came out and it was a mess - a real bad mess.  It had major problems with the Kontakt output routing, so I spoke with Mike's online rep Bill and he admitted the problems and tried working with me for a few weeks to get it fixed, but I eventually decided to get a refund.  And there was no issue at all in getting the refund.  

About a year later I noticed that Mike had made some improvements to the program and I bought it again.     I must say I don't know much (anything?) about hip-hop, but I do enjoy using the program.

Have to say that I also know him as a fair and trustworthy person.