60% off Hip Hop Creator by Realitone. Normally €171, now only €69

VSTBuzz

HHCGUIfull_large.png?featured

Deal: 60% off "Hip Hop Creator" by Realitone

Value: €171

Discount: 60%

Price: €69

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

Created by platinum producer Mike Greene (Cypress HIll, Ice Cube, A.L.T., Kid Frost, Latin Alliance, etc.), Hip Hop Creator features a massive selection of the newest sounds for both modern and old school hip hop. This ultimate tool for producing authentic hip hop tracks, and more importantly, producing them fast!

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

• Thanks 2

Not my style either, but I bought it about a year ago and yes, its a very fun plugin.  And it's surprisingly deep as you are essentially manipulating 16 samples at a time, each with varying levels of complexity.    I suggest watching the demo videos on the Realitone website.

https://realitone.com/products/hip-hop-creator

Also, this product was created by well-known producer Mike Greene, who has worked with many artists, including hip-hop musicians, so the sounds he provides are the real deal.

• Like 2

Yes Mike has produced a lot of Hip Hop.  He is also one of the most important developers in my book, having made so many classic instruments like Blue, the under-rated Realidrums, and the awesome Sunset Strings.  

It took him forever to make this after he introduced it at NAMM because it was so close to his heart and he’s a perfectionist who kept adding more and more features. 

He is also one of the few developers who offers refunds fo a limited time  But you’d have to buy it from him to get that  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, antler said:

Any particular reason?

Yes, he is not a good human being.  He runs VI-Control like a North Korean dictator, and  belittles or simply bans those who do not fall lock step in with him.

As such, I will purchase no products that he is involved in.

On 9/12/2021 at 7:33 AM, husker said:

Yes, he is not a good human being.  He runs VI-Control like a North Korean dictator, and  belittles or simply bans those who do not fall lock step in with him.

So he's now firing test missiles?  Yet here you are, I hear those re-education camps in China are no joke, oh wait for it ... I doubt you'll ever see this comment.

On 9/12/2021 at 5:28 AM, Reid Rosefelt said:

Yes Mike has produced a lot of Hip Hop.  He is also one of the most important developers in my book, having made so many classic instruments like Blue, the under-rated Realidrums, and the awesome Sunset Strings.  

You'd never guess that he produced hip hop based on his demos of some his products though  

On 9/12/2021 at 10:33 AM, husker said:

I strongly disagree with this.  Mike is a terrific guy.  He was beloved in the community for Realitone before he ever got officially involved with VI:Control. That is because  he has always treated his customers well, including a no-questions asked refund within a month.  How many companies do that? 

VI:Control exists for one reason and one reason only.  There was a previous composers forum and the conversation got so toxic there that most people left.  And that was  that.  That kind of thing was beginning under Frederick Russ, so Mike came in.

If Husker thinks that VI:Control has any chance of lasting a year without moderation, he is simply uninformed about its history, and about how mean the people can be who go on it. Most people are really nice and supportive, but a few are really not.

I myself have been treated very poorly on numerous occasions on VI:Control.  (In fairness, it happened once here too).  In those occasions I questioned whether I wanted to keep going on there, and I stayed away for quite awhile.

Mike tries to be very fair about who he kicks off, but it is not an easy thing.  If he leaves nasty people on the site, people  leave.  Too much of that and the forum is over, as the previous forum was.  If he kicks them off, @husker gets mad at him. He does his best, but you simply can't please everybody.  I follow these things carefully and I've supported him on every thing he's done. So if you hate Mike, Husker, then I guess you hate me too.

If @husker doesn't like Mike that's his business. But to compare a super nice guy like Mike to a North Korean dictator is a bit over the top.  I hope the rest of you will not listen to him when you consider a Realitone product. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I strongly disagree with this.  Mike is a terrific guy.  He was beloved in the community for Realitone before he ever got officially involved with VI:Control. That is because  he has always treated his customers well, including a no-questions asked refund within a month.  How many companies do that? 

VI:Control exists for one reason and one reason only.  There was a previous composers forum and the conversation got so toxic there that most people left.  And that was  that.  That kind of thing was beginning under Frederick Russ, so Mike came in.

If Husker thinks that VI:Control has any chance of lasting a year without moderation, he is simply uninformed about its history, and about how mean the people can be who go on it. Most people are really nice and supportive, but a few are really not.

I myself have been treated very poorly on numerous occasions on VI:Control.  (In fairness, it happened once here too).  In those occasions I questioned whether I wanted to keep going on there, and I stayed away for quite awhile.

Mike tries to be very fair about who he kicks off, but it is not an easy thing.  If he leaves nasty people on the site, people  leave.  Too much of that and the forum is over, as the previous forum was.  If he kicks them off, @husker gets mad at him. He does his best, but you simply can't please everybody.  I follow these things carefully and I've supported him on every thing he's done. So if you hate Mike, Husker, then I guess you hate me too.

If @husker doesn't like Mike that's his business. But to compare a super nice guy like Mike to a North Korean dictator is a bit over the top.  I hope the rest of you will not listen to him when you consider a Realitone product. 

I also disagree with the comment about Mike being a bad guy. Quite the opposite. When he took over VI Control things were very toxic and I think he did a very fair job of balancing the desire for open and honest discussion and still helping developers feel welcomed. Maybe the person complaining tried to have a negative discussion about a product in the developer deal section instead of posting in the discussion board section? That's the only way I can see Mike kicking someone out unless the person was just out of line. I've seen Mike let discussions go way further than other members would like. Many in that forum can get pretty tribal about their favorite developer. Anyways, I've always found Mike to be pretty easy going.

Edited by Patrick Derbidge

@Reid Rosefelt, you're actually way off base on your reply, as you are making assumptions, when you are not familiar with what I am actually speaking about.  He has demonstrated me to a specific character flaw, and as such, I will not purchase anything from his company.

47 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Not sure where you come up with this.   All forums need moderation.

49 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

If he kicks them off, @husker gets mad at him. 

Not really true.  Its his forum, he can moderate as he chooses.   

50 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

So if you hate Mike, Husker, then I guess you hate me too.

I'm not sure what the point of that statement is Reid.  Quite honestly, saying something like that is beneath you.

I don't really hate anyone (ex-wife notwithstanding).  And I don't get into arguments online - I have a real life that I care about - with a real family, and real hobbies.   Arguing on forums is not one of them.   I've actually never been banned from any forum, as I strive to keep my behavior above board.

52 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

If @husker doesn't like Mike that's his business. But to compare a super nice guy like Mike to a North Korean dictator is a bit over the top. 

It is only my opinion (and Mike even agreed he operates like a dictator).   But, his actions have consequences, and one consequence is that I will never buy any of his products.

13 hours ago, husker said:

@Reid Rosefelt, you're actually way off base on your reply, as you are making assumptions, when you are not familiar with what I am actually speaking about.  He has demonstrated me to a specific character flaw, and as such, I will not purchase anything from his company.

Not sure where you come up with this.   All forums need moderation.

Not really true.  Its his forum, he can moderate as he chooses.   

I'm not sure what the point of that statement is Reid.  Quite honestly, saying something like that is beneath you.

I don't really hate anyone (ex-wife notwithstanding).  And I don't get into arguments online - I have a real life that I care about - with a real family, and real hobbies.   Arguing on forums is not one of them.   I've actually never been banned from any forum, as I strive to keep my behavior above board.

It is only my opinion (and Mike even agreed he operates like a dictator).   But, his actions have consequences, and one consequence is that I will never buy any of his products.

I stand corrected.  You agree that forums should be moderated and that Mike can moderate as he chooses.  But you think he moderates like somebody who operates a police state and has been responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people. I think that's an excessive description of what he does.  But you are entitled to your opinion, however untethered from any sense of proportion. 

But as Mike has been extremely careful at making his choices and explaining his reasoning,  and your reaction is so extreme, then it is my opinion, that you don't like the idea of any moderation, no matter how mild.  That's my opinion.  

You don't give any examples, but Jay Asher was given warnings but just would not or could not stop.  He commandeered dozens of posts and attacked people relentlessly.  And was just a general grump and a scold that made the forum less fun for everybody else.   And when he was finally  kicked out he said he was okay with it, and simply went somewhere else  He's fine.  He's still alive and not in the gulag. 😀

You also said that Mike is not a good human being.  Do you know him?  Isn't that something of a leap from you disagreeing with his forum moderation? 

It's also my opinion that you knew that posting your opinion on a forum like this--dedicated to buying software--that it might cause some people not to buy any of Mike's software.  You wanted to hurt his business.  That's my opinion. 

You say you don't hate anybody.  I'll leave that for others to judge from the way you came after Mike.

MODERATOR; If you are looking at this, please leave the post up but delete all this unnecessary drama, unrelated to software deals.  It's exactly this  kind  jumping in with personal vendettas like this that brought down the previous composer's forum.   So I'm done contributing to this post.