Arturia Pigments

Onegin

Question

Greetings, I'm embarrassed to report that I can't figure out how to utilize Pigments along with Cakewalk. I was told this was possible, perhaps I was misled? If it is indeed possible, please let me know how I get the two synced together. Either way, thank you for your time & consideration.

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Onegin said:

Greetings, I'm embarrassed to report that I can't figure out how to utilize Pigments along with Cakewalk. I was told this was possible, perhaps I was misled? If it is indeed possible, please let me know how I get the two synced together. Either way, thank you for your time & consideration.

It's just a standard run-of-the-mill VST synth so it should work.

When you installed it, did you take note of where it is putting the DLL or VST3 file?  I usually do a custom install of plugins.

Is the location where it was installed listed in Preferences | File | VST Settings > VST scan paths

You might want to do a reset and scan (in that order)

Also, head over to Utilities > Cakewalk Plug-in Manger to make sure any custom layouts include Arturia Pigments.

On 9/8/2021 at 2:55 PM, Onegin said:

More info is needed. Does cakewalk even see it? And if so, what is happening that is the issue?