I lost my post count

Tim Smith

5 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I (normally) loathe people who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

In my case, I'm prepared to make an exception.

I do enjoy being corrected though, it will ensure I'm more assiduous in future.

That should have been a semicolon in that last sentence instead of a comma.  You're (your?) basically saying two sentences, but the second is in context with the first.

HTH.

😜

Are likes more important than post counts  ?  😉                                              

220px-Baltar_Season_3.jpg                               

10 posts w 4 likes = almost half ...great average🙂

788068342_Timpostcount.jpg.cbee65e21affe049732f9627744f1947.jpg

90.000 plus post count w only a measly 3000 likes =???

baps.jpg.452b9381c97a37cdabd4420069ed63be.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                              

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 2