Silent Buses Detected

Paula Coots

Hi, Samson! I actually did that, and all the plug-ins were recognized.  It was still cropping up with that message. I was still able to record. But I knew something was still wrong. I decided to look through each type of plug in. I scanned again. Nothing wrong. Then (stubborn and usually a foolish way to be), I did the same thing again. I scanned for the third time, and this is what I got.

1616875222_wavespluginproblem5-1-19cropped.png.f9578ee77ea50c7a1d78f51265bfa6c3.png

I don't know if the blue high-lighted plug-ins affected the third scan or not, but this was the first time for the message. So, I disabled that Shell Plug-In. H-Comp is now working.

First, thanks Robert Bone (cool avatar!), msmcleod, and sealsesb! I always only manual scan VST plug-ins after installation, because I'm trying to save processing power and it's just a needless task. However, after installing the H-Series, they all showed up right away in my Cakewalk plug-ins drop down. So I tried using them. That didn't work. THEN I went in and manually scanned...I wish I could include a copy of the email pics and blow by blow to detail the process of what I did, in case it might help someone. I can't figure out how to do that, though, it won't let me copy and paste, and I've already spent nearly two hours doing screen shots and typing.

Another weird note- because Cakewalk said it  couldn't find or open the Pro-Channel EQ. Though I did open it and use it.

That is VERY interesting about the dithering. Maybe I should uninstall and re-install the Waves H-Series and try turning off dithering. I guess I'll wait and see what they say. 

I hope this makes sense, especially since I obviously forgot to send the prior message about me un-installed the Waves Shell.

I will try all your suggestions! I'm including all those screen shots I sent to Waves Support.

321751211_CakewalkCannotfindoropenfileCROPPED.jpg.png.49af003e5b460651be1b4cb53fa75f70.pngSee? It didn't even like the Pro-Channel EQ!

I did a manual scan three times, and it finally turned this up.

619977680_wavespluginproblem5-1-19cropped.png.cbd7652f669a7386c4519d1b2ec9ca85.png So I disabled the pictured Waves Shell plug in and all seems to be working. But the H-Series plug-ins are broken into WAY TOO MANY COMPONENTS, I think.

1403545422_WavesHseriescroppedindropdown.png.991aad43d0bc4d66230f69da7c8d66f0.png Since it's working, though, maybe this isn't so bad! I'l update once I hear from those guys. Thanks again! 

• Like 1