FREE Metric Halo Dirty Delay and $9.99 Deals at Audio Deluxe

cclarry

FREE Metric Halo Dirty Delay with any Purchase at audiodeluxe.com

FREE Metric Halo Dirty Delay

Check out these $9.99 deals that qualify

IK Multimedia T-RackS Mic Room $9.99!

Tokyo Dawn Labs TDR VOS SlickEQ – Gentleman’s Edition $9.99!

PSP B-Scanner $9.99!

IK Multimedia Tape Echo $9.99!

Audiomodern Random Chords Generator PRO $9.99!

Beatskillz Bollywood Maharaja Drums $9.99!

Beatskillz Soultastik Bundle $9.99!

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Excellent deals and Metro delay free as bonus :)

If anybody has only one  mic or not many of different kind I would recommend to take a look at T-Racks Mic room. Demo and check.

While those simulations didn't give exact tone target mic it would extend in interesting way flavors of sounds. 

For instance having only sm57 it is possible to simulate sounds for some popular ribbon or condenser mics.  Not expecting too much it is giving very interesting options to have for recording. It is different approach than from Slate soft as it is basing on source from some popular models not dedicated prosperity hardware.

For such price I believe it is no brainer :)

Here are info with supported model list:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trmicroom/

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 2

I’m wondering if that PSP B-Scanner wouldn’t do wonders for my new Vox organ. Then again, shouldn’t I go for L’Otary?

Edit: read up on what Glyn Barnes wrote about the B-Scanner in the old forum:

”First I tried it with a completely clean, un-effected C3 patch from NI Vintage Organs. I am not qualified to comment on the authenticity of the sound but to my ears it sounds very good indeed.
Next I tried the Scarbee A-200 and it works well with Electric piano sounds.
It was really glorious on Hollow Suns Vox continental! I also tried a few of Hollow Sun’s Mellotrons this worked well.
A bit more off the wall I tried it some of OTS’s Dracus (8 string guitar) distorted presets. There is potential!
The controls are straightforward and well laid out. I like the random feature.”

Where’s my wallet?

Edited by Fleer
  • Thanks 1

Was wondering the same Fleer.

I already have L'Otary and agree with Piotr's comments re King's Mics Mic Room (but already have it as part of T-RackS 5 Total Studio MAX 2) so I am leaning towards Slick EQ like musical.

Edited by ZincT
Correction

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Was wondering the same Fleer.

I already have L'Otary and agree with Piotr's comments re the King's Mics (but already have it as part of T-RackS 5 Total Studio MAX 2) so I am leaning towards Slick EQ like musical.

ZincT, rather Mic Room ;)

I don't like King's Mics (the weakest plugin from Waves AR, in fact one of weakest of their plugin ever imho ;)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Piotr said:

ZincT, rather Mic Room ;)

I don't like King's Mics (the weakest plugin from Waves AR, in fact one of weakest of their plugin ever imho ;)

Good spot Piotr, lol. Yes I meant Mic Room, doh! I don't have King's mics either. I have corrected my post now.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Piotr said:

Excellent deals and Metro delay free as bonus :)

If anybody has only one  mic or not many of different kind I would recommend to take a look at T-Racks Mic room. Demo and check.

While those simulations didn't give exact tone target mic it would extend in interesting way flavors of sounds. 

For instance having only sm57 it is possible to simulate sounds for some popular ribbon or condenser mics.  Not expecting too much it is giving very interesting options to have for recording. It is different approach than from Slate soft as it is basing on source from some popular models not dedicated prosperity hardware.

For such price I believe it is no brainer :)

Here are info with supported model list:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trmicroom/

I thought this was a good one since it's not a duplicate of another effect.  Odd though buying this and getting another effect.   It gives you a chance to see what a MH product is like.  Not a fan of the iLok only one authorization scheme so no more MH for me.   I find IK's install everything annoying.   I usually zip those not authorized and unzip them instead of their installer. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fleer said:

That free Dirty Delay seems interesting as well as a character plugin on its own (turning the delay itself all the way down). 

Does it have all the character algos ?

is that tokyo so called colored eq great ? Never tried it , i thinkitried some of their plugin but cpu made me skip ...

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Don’t think they have them all, Zo, but more than enough. Turn the delay down and you get the essence of Metric Halo Character. 

Thks .... do you own the tokyo ?

by the way,  ot , but i just released a video about xln audio xo .... this thing is all fun and deep ...

On 4/26/2019 at 7:38 PM, kitekrazy said:

I wonder if it would get along with the other 40 delays I have.

Only 40?  Then you definitely need this one.  Then when you hit an even 100 you can start working on reverbs.  Or compressors.  Or tape saturators. Or preamps.  Or limiters.

I don't care what those doctors say, it's not a problem.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jude77 said:

Only 40?  Then you definitely need this one.  Then when you hit an even 100 you can start working on reverbs.  Or compressors.  Or tape saturators. Or preamps.  Or limiters.

I don't care what those doctors say, it's not a problem.

I have Melda's super duper delay and that gives you about 100.    Some of these delays I have are complicated.