My Crush FREE - Subscribe to Newsletter
https://www.denise.io/store/denise/MyCrush

Bite Harder - for even MORE CRUSH! 18.03 Euros Intro Price
https://www.denise.io/store/denise/BiteHarder

Dragonfire - 49.01 Euros Intro Price

https://www.denise.io/store/denise/DragonFire

Double up!
Get 20% off when buying two plugins.
Get 30% off when buying three plugins or more.

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

I'm a Dragonfire fan for it's DBXish type qualities when set to more RMS.  

1 minute ago, Eugene Tsepenuk said:

So, actually it available for free for those who subscribed to newsletter AND bought something.

I'm having the same issue here and I own Dragonfire.

Edited by e-cue

6 minutes ago, e-cue said:

I'm a Dragonfire fan for it's DBXish type qualities when set to more RMS.  

I'm having the same issue here and I own Dragonfire.

I have products and an account, but wasn't subscribed to the newsletter, which I did...
still couldn't get it... 

Ok...I finally got it to work.  I had to log out.  Place it in my cart, and go through checkout,
then, log in again at checkout, and when I got to Paypal, cancel the order for 1000 Euros, 
 and return to Denise Audio.  This CLEARED my cart, and the next time I added it to my cart,
there was the NoN Option for $0, which processed properly....

Edited by cclarry
  • Great Idea 1

Thanks Larr...  Still no luck here.  I get the 3 circles then the page goes blank.  I've tried on Chrome, Safari, tried clearing cache, tried a 2nd computer, tried my iPhone, tried my iPad, tried drinking a beer, tried drinking another beer-  still not working here even if I try to buy other stuff on their site.  I emailed them at contact@denise.io and suggest others do the same if they are having issues.

I suspect it's just that their commerce server is overloaded due to the initial rush. I got the blank screen when I tried to go to my cart for checkout. If prior purchase or some other condition had not been met, I should think I would get an error message.

I mean, a €1210.00 processor for free?? Imagine the fortunes we shall all make once the giveaway is finished and we flip our licenses on KVR.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Ok...I finally got it to work.  I had to log out.  Place it in my cart, and go through checkout,
then, log in again at checkout, and when I got to Paypal, cancel the order for 1000 Euros, 
 and return to Denise Audio.  This CLEARED my cart, and the next time I added it to my cart,
there was the NoN Option for $0, which processed properly....

Similar here. Added to bag while not logged. Logged in after checkout with full price. Opened a second "bag" in another browse tab. Now price is $0

Edited by Patrick Wichrowski
  • Like 2

Tried again just now (after it failing last time).  I didn't clear any cache since last time, or do anything differently.  I had to log back in, added to cart, and it took me to the promised land of checkout.  

If I dig it, I'll likely cop the "Bite Harder" version.  

• Like 2

I was having problems last night as well,  but worked this morning. Also, the Bite Harde intro price is €14.90 instead of €24 (excl. VAT), however; account holders with newsletter subscription get it for €8.20. My Crush was free. Odd thing is I can’t create a password for my account. I guess they need a new web guy. 

I predict I never actually use them but for the price, it’s worth a tickle and a cheap way to support a good plugin dev. 🙂

• Thanks 1