Coming From Zero-G - Elements Modern Scoring Synth

cclarry

28 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Saw this earlier while looking at Stefano’s YouTube channel…looks really good.  He has a bunch of demos highlighting the features.  Hope there is loyalty discount for Ethera owners.

https://www.youtube.com/c/StefanoMaccarelli/videos

As it's not part of the "Ethera" line there most likely will not be a Loyalty discount,
but there will most likely be an introductory offer

• Great Idea 1

10 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Yay another disk clogging synth.  I'm starting to stay away from those.  

Totally agree. I got a ton of them when I just started “collecting” plugins. I particularly hate the Kontakt ones that just mix multiple samples. I always cringe when they they brag about the size of the sounds. As if that is a measure of quality. 😖

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 10:50 PM, cclarry said:

As it's not part of the "Ethera" line there most likely will not be a Loyalty discount,
but there will most likely be an introductory offer

Hi, 

Yes there is the Loyalty discount of 10% off for Ethera Users 🙂 , plus the introductory offer.

Edited by StefanoM

On 9/7/2021 at 4:38 PM, Spice3d said:

Totally agree. I got a ton of them when I just started “collecting” plugins. I particularly hate the Kontakt ones that just mix multiple samples. I always cringe when they they brag about the size of the sounds. As if that is a measure of quality. 😖

Well,  You're a long way off track.

Elements is a unique library which took over 1 year of work, sampling many acoustic instruments and much more.

I suggest you take more info before making hasty judgments.

Of course, it is not a traditional SYNTH.

It has a wave-rom created sampling a lot of acoustic instruments and organic sources, with a contemporary sound.

UK Cello samples...with a lot of articulations, ( an instrument of 45.000 Euro of value, with a fantastic sound)

Felt Piano, Classic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Mallets, Percussions, Winds, Vox, a lot of Organic and Hybrid Sounds.

A Powerful Audio Engine, you can create and customize the original sound to create somethings different,  ( really modern and useful in a real  context) without spent 20 minutes to understand How To use the "synth engine".

Over 500 Presets created by an Award-Winning Sound Designer, ready to use and that sounds really well in a real context.

I Used this library to create the entire  sound track of a Netflix series.

Elements is a powerful tool to create modern sound track, 

so it is not "another disk clogging synth"   🙂

Cheers

Edited by StefanoM
  • Like 2