Resolution

Will.

On 9/6/2021 at 12:57 PM, Will_Kaydo said:

I know im going wild with this, but wouldn't it be great to be able to scale Cakewalks UI? 

☺ The dreams we have.😂

Isn't it scalable now? Dragging sides, top, bottom or corners will shrink or expand the Cakewalk window. That's pretty much the same as the browser and other apps. 

1 minute ago, Bill Phillips said:

Isn't it scalable now? Dragging sides, top, bottom or corners will shrink or expand the Cakewalk window. That's pretty much the same as the browser and other apps. 

No, not in that aspect of scalling. There's a couple DAWs (well more like a hand few) that wrote a code in there software to scale its UI smaller or bigger. 

Meaning: Everything in the software shrinks and gets smaller or larger for you're far from the monitor - like resizing a plugin in both PPi and DPi. 

39 minutes ago, Will_Kaydo said:

No, not in that aspect of scalling. There's a couple DAWs (well more like a hand few) that wrote a code in there software to scale its UI smaller or bigger. 

Meaning: Everything in the software shrinks and gets smaller or larger for you're far from the monitor - like resizing a plugin in both PPi and DPi. 

I see. For me on my 3840x1600 monitor most things are as small as I want them. Though some plugin UIs are not as wide as the plugin header bar which leaves a block of empty space under the right side of the bar. It would be nice if the plugin header shrunk to fit the plugin UI.