Consol 1 and fader

StarTekh

3 hours ago, lapasoa said:

What dio you mean with " installing fader"?

Its a controller.

6 minutes ago, John Vere said:

Exactly. Why would you be installing a fader to software that already has one?  

☺ Stop Judging. 

I believe the OP is referring to the "Console 1 fader" controller by Softube. 😊1656266470_images(2).jpeg.66f69ece1b2ee0c7e99f9397004a75d3.jpeg

Ok I load my song and the cakewalk mixer pops  up .....at bottom track 4 is highlighted   if i move fader 1 on Softube consol   the volume on 1 changes but track 4 pan moves ...so i highlight track 1 and the fader moves and also the pan on track 1 ??  then if I wait a bit  the pan stops moving ??  ya have to see this ! Note  only faders 1/2/3 work !  ACT midi controller 1 is showing up ?

Edited by StarTekh

On 9/7/2021 at 8:49 PM, StarTekh said:

John Thanks il work this out !  OK No audio  note fader 1 and pan 4 then i unchk pan  ... but only 3 faders work ??  https://i.imgur.com/zSHOdBA.mp4

Installing the softube software I get a MIDI device error ( there is not enough memory avaliable ??

The "Not enough memory available" error means the device is already open by another application.  Make sure Cakewalk isn't running when you install the Softube software.