Soundtoys Effect Rack with 14 effects, only 299.00

jesse g

Hey all,

The Soundtoys Effect Rack turns our tried-and-true collection of powerful effects into a creative multi-effects system.

It’s a single, self-contained plug-in that comes preloaded with 14 Soundtoys effects* including creative delays like EchoBoy and PrimalTap, essential saturation effects like Decapitator and Radiator and rhythmic modulation and filtering effects like Tremolator and FilterFreak. 

*Effect Rack includes Crystallizer, Decapitator, Devil-Loc Deluxe, EchoBoy, EchoBoy Jr., FilterFreak, FilterFreak 2, MicroShift, PanMan, PhaseMistress, PrimalTap, Radiator, Sie-Q, and Tremolator.

Effect Rack

Creative Multi-Effects System

Now available outside the bundle! Rack up 14 essential Soundtoys effects in one powerful plug-in for only $299.00

Get it here  ~~> SoundToys Effect Rack Special

5 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Hey all,

The Soundtoys Effect Rack turns our tried-and-true collection of powerful effects into a creative multi-effects system.

It’s a single, self-contained plug-in that comes preloaded with 14 Soundtoys effects* including creative delays like EchoBoy and PrimalTap, essential saturation effects like Decapitator and Radiator and rhythmic modulation and filtering effects like Tremolator and FilterFreak. 

*Effect Rack includes Crystallizer, Decapitator, Devil-Loc Deluxe, EchoBoy, EchoBoy Jr., FilterFreak, FilterFreak 2, MicroShift, PanMan, PhaseMistress, PrimalTap, Radiator, Sie-Q, and Tremolator.

Effect Rack

Creative Multi-Effects System

Now available outside the bundle! Rack up 14 essential Soundtoys effects in one powerful plug-in for only $299.00

Get it here  ~~> SoundToys Effect Rack Special

It's been $99...so take that into account

1 minute ago, jesse g said:

I don't see that on their website any longer Larry.  did it include any effects with that offer? 

i guess the new offer is now 299.00 with14 effects.

It's always included the 14 effects.  The effects are "bound" to the effect rack.

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

It's always included the 14 effects.  The effects are "bound" to the effect rack.

aaaaahhh, that was a much, much better opportunity at $99.00 

Man, I am a little upset now, because I am a Soundtoys Ultimate Effect Rack user and didn't get one email from them about their offer. 😒

6 minutes ago, jesse g said:

aaaaahhh, that was a much, much better opportunity at $99.00 

Man, I am a little upset now, because I am a Soundtoys Ultimate Effect Rack user and didn't get one email from them about their offer. 😒

It was a while ago Jesse...when it first came out.  And it's been on sale for $99 a couple of times since then
If I remember correctly

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1