Penultimate song from my album and one of my most ambitious...

PJH

23 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

Friggin' great. Loved the guitars and especially that tele, a great contrast to your killer strat. The drummer wins the video because of his enthusiasm. Top drawer, gents.

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks for your comments Tom!

On 9/26/2021 at 10:41 PM, Old Joad said:

Love the psychedelic vibe, great job🎯 I would love to know what the draw bar settings were on the keyboard at the 4:46 mark if it's okay.

I've started to mess with a B3 but I can't seem to get that sound🤯

Thanks for the comments! I'll have a chat with Dave and try and get those settings. He plays on the fly with the drawbars so I'm not sure if he'll be able to remember what he did.

Cheers!

On 9/28/2021 at 12:34 AM, Larry T. said:

very nice PJH....intro has a great cinematic feel....john carpenter, angelo badalamenti....before moving on to the more rock sections....excellent production, instrument tones and playing....🎸🎹🎼🎧

Thanks for the comments Larry! Glad you enjoyed it!

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 3:59 PM, Peter C said:

Most excellent. I'm no guitarist but I really enjoyed that. Great production and the video works really well - shows off everyone's skills. 10 mins? No problemo.

Thanks for the comments and for listening, Peter! Yep, it was difficult to make it any shorter!

On 10/3/2021 at 4:11 PM, paulo said:

Sounds great...... I'd like to elaborate on that, but first I need to go and throw my recording equipment out of the window.

Thanks Paulo! No need to throw your gear away! 😂

On 10/7/2021 at 4:36 AM, jwnicholson78 said:

Really well done.  Guitar tone sounds great!  And props to the Hammond/piano player, and drummer.  They really complemented your playing.

Thanks for the comments and for listening/watching. I'll relay your comments to the other guys!

Cheers!