Tone2 Saurus 3 $59 ( free update to v3 from v2)

Mark Percil

By the way just saw this note in the release notes if upgrading from Saurus 2 on a Mac:

“Installation note on the Mac if you upgrade from a previous version:

The directory of some patches has changed since they have been re-categorized and enhanced. To avoid duplicates it is recommended delete 'Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Saurus_sounds' before you install Saurus3.”

5 hours ago, iScream said:

Hmm, according to AudioDeluxe this deal expires after 9 days, but Markus at KVR said that Saurus 3 will be always $59 😲

DeluxeBucks are credits to be applied to future purchases. Pretty sure that I have received some with every purchase that I made at AudioDeluxe, so I'm not exactly sure what's about to expire here.

So I got Saurus 3 this weekend for $52.55 using my current DeluxeBucks, and have now received $5.90 more for the next time. :)

On 9/6/2021 at 10:01 AM, abacab said:

That's the route that I went. I already had some DeluxeBucks to spend! No regrets, as Saurus 3 is awesome!

Tone2 is has some high quality products. I want them all now, LOL!!! 😁

I was sitting on the fence but you convinced me. Loving some of the presets, especially the Atmospheric ones!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mark Percil said:

I was sitting on the fence but you convinced me. Loving some of the presets, especially the Atmospheric ones!

So I was on the fence as well. Did I need another analog? I thought that I had VA fairly well covered, especially with u-he Repro in hand.

Well, the answer is, that the tone of this thing is ridiculously, OMG good! Not quite as polite as Repro, so it would be a great analog synth for cutting through a mix. More oscillator options than Repro has as well...

• Like 1