40% off all Tracktion Waveform, Waveform Upgrades, and plugins

cclarry

Tried to use the coupon with the upgrade from Waveform 9 to 11 but instead of 40% it was showing a discounting of 16%.

Have you guys checked how much was the discount for you ?

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized I misread. It already has the discount applied and the group code is an additional one, not the 40%.

Edited by Jeslan

2 minutes ago, Jeslan said:

Tried to use the coupon with the upgrade from Waveform 9 to 11 but instead of 40% it was showing a discounting of 16%.

Have you guys checked how much was the discount for you ?

Sorry, looks like the Tracktion 40% off sale has ended.

From Tracktion yesterday, 9/7:

Last Chance for Labor Day Savings!

Summer is coming to a close. While the festival season is almost over, the features and creative workflows in Waveform and our new plugin offerings continue to expand. Stock up now on a new range of creative tools. Save 40% off everything...ending TODAY!

Automatic discount applied at checkout.
Sale ends TODAY at 11:59pm PDT

9 minutes ago, abacab said:

Sorry, looks like the Tracktion 40% off sale has ended.

From Tracktion yesterday, 9/7:

It was a misread in the end on my part. The 40% discount was already the base price shown on the shop. The coupon code was actually just an additional discount on top.

Interestingly enough the offer still seems up as it was showing me the applied 40% discount of 53,40$ over the normal price of 89$.

Anyway, for what I saw there is basically no difference in price with the 50% discount Tracktion do every year on black friday on their own website shop.

Oh, forgot to thank you for your reply though. :)

Edited by Jeslan