How do I combine two "clips"?

Captivitas

On 9/3/2021 at 10:52 AM, Captivitas said:

Thank you so much! My problem was that I searched for combine and merge ^^.

That would make sense for the terms.  I search for things and run into walls as well.  Sometimes you just don't know what to type in...

Glad you found it, though.

For reference, if you split something and want to make it whole again, just get your smart tool and drag it back out.  The data is still there.  That's the great thing about non-destructive editing.  If you were comping...well, that's a different story.  Also, keep in mind that when you bounce to clips, it actually creates a new file.  If you do this enough, it could create a bunch of wav files you no longer need, which take up space.  "Clean Audio Folder..." is under the Utilities menu for this purpose.  Careful using this if you have multiple versions of your mix sharing the same audio folder, though.

image.png.d7d920512d4f8ded0cc9323ef9836ce4.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2021 at 6:20 AM, Myriad Rocker said:

That would make sense for the terms.  I search for things and run into walls as well.  Sometimes you just don't know what to type in...

Glad you found it, though.

For reference, if you split something and want to make it whole again, just get your smart tool and drag it back out.  The data is still there.  That's the great thing about non-destructive editing.  If you were comping...well, that's a different story.  Also, keep in mind that when you bounce to clips, it actually creates a new file.  If you do this enough, it could create a bunch of wav files you no longer need, which take up space.  "Clean Audio Folder..." is under the Utilities menu for this purpose.  Careful using this if you have multiple versions of your mix sharing the same audio folder, though.

image.png.d7d920512d4f8ded0cc9323ef9836ce4.png

Sorry for the late answer. Thanks for the additional tips. Will keep em in mind.