UVI Falcon Expansions BOGO

cclarry

Uh oh.  To my memory this is the lowest price I've ever seen for Falcon expansions, aside from the great deal you get when you buy during the Falcon Sale. 

That big deal usually comes up in early October.  Falcon 30% off plus two free expansions and 100 euro voucher.  If you wait to spend your voucher until BF, you can do very well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a note, although it may not give you the extra discount (DeluxeBucks) you get at AudioDeluxe, these are also on sale at UVI, and adds to the amount spent for the yearly personal voucher amount UVI gives out.

Runs through September 6th.

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Which ones are you getting?   I'm getting LOFI DREAMS and INNER DIMENSIONS.  Jason has NKS templates for both of them.

I was thinking of getting the exact same two expansions - or perhaps LOFI DREAMS and HYPNOTIC DRIVE

So since i got my NKS soundiron collection 2 refund i figured i'd invest in Falcon expansions instead.  I went through all the options, added 4 to my cart and discovered that only one single $39 expansion was discounted.  I guess i need to do all as separate transactions.  Anyone else seeing same?

I got Lo-FI dreams when it first came out and I really like it.  You have control of some of the noise like being able to turn down vinyl crackle which I don’t particularly like.  For me library is pretty inspiring.  But check out walk though videos to get a good feeling for the library.  Specially check out the Japanese walk throughs.  I don’t speak Japanese but thought sound wise they did a great job at highlighting other possibilities. For example this guy.  His finished song is at min 15:00.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1