AAS Objeq Delay Sale - 93% OFF

FranciscoJ

AAS Objeq Delay Sale (Exclusive)

DEAL - 93% OFF - $10.00 (regular $139.00)

Sale End September 30, 2021

Objeq Delay is a creative effect plug-in combining acoustic filtering with a clever delay unit. The plate, beam, drumhead, and string objects impart evocative acoustic resonances to the input signal

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/10-Delay/3291-Objeq-Delay-/?a_aid=5f6eb45de2e6d

remember Buy at PB and get FREE FREAK by Native Intruments

Edited by FranciscoJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

13 minutes ago, Canopus said:

If AAS is selling one of their best plugins for $10 (with a regular price of $139) they either desperately need money, or a version 2 is just around the corner. Hopefully the latter.

It was never worth $139 though. IIRC it was $29 at release and then went up a lot before being in some kind of "sale" more or less most of the time since. It was even "free" a while back. 

10 minutes ago, paulo said:

It was never worth $139 though. IIRC it was $29 at release and then went up a lot before being in some kind of "sale" more or less most of the time since. It was even "free" a while back. 

I don’t know. From the AAS press release April 11, 2017:

Objeq Delay is available now at a suggested retail price of US$139 but until May 15th, 2017, it is offered at the introductory price of US$99.

I bought it in November 2017 for $44 and the regular price at that time was still $139.

24 minutes ago, Canopus said:

I don’t know. From the AAS press release April 11, 2017:

I bought it in November 2017 for $44 and the regular price at that time was still $139.

There was definitely a much lower than $139 price offer somewhere in it's very early days because I missed out on it due to being elsewhere at the time. Maybe I'm thinking it was 29 due to £ v $  difference (£29 would have been approx what you paid in $) Regardless it was always way overpriced at $139.

4 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

A lot of software developers inflate their RRP. 

Yeah, they're by no means alone in that and it's a pretty common practice across all types of products these days.  I just prefer a more honest approach to business, but that's quite rare now.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, pwalpwal said:

dammit, i checked my aas account and they're offering me pro collection for 124 upgrade from modelling collection v1, i'm not supposed to be buying stuff 🤬

OK, you will really NEED the Chromaphone 3 & Ultra Analog VA-3 updates => GUI and browser overhaul.

Plus now with dual synth layers A and B for bigger sounds. Like having 2 synths in one! Excellent!!! 😁

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Yep. Especially Chromaphone 3. Heaven. 

Have you checked out this preset in the factory library, a pad called "Restless Alchemist". Responds to velocity with a very nice response!

The layers are "Liquid Guitar" and "Analog Pad". So a nice plucked, almost harp-like attack, with a smooth pad finish... :)

So like you said, "Heaven".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, abacab said:

Have you checked out this preset in the factory library, a pad called "Restless Alchemist". Responds to velocity with a very nice response!

The layers are "Liquid Guitar" and "Analog Pad". So a nice plucked, almost harp-like attack, with a smooth pad finish... :)

So like you said, "Heaven".

That IS a lovely patch.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

That IS a lovely patch.

There are quite a few good juans in the complete Chromaphone collection. I have them all.

So now I'm trying to make time to go through each and every library and "star" the ones that sound the best to me. Got to narrow down the list a bit to just my favorites, or risk getting lost in the endless pile of cool random sounds, LOL!

• Like 2

On 9/3/2021 at 10:19 AM, abacab said:

risk getting lost in the endless pile of cool random sounds

Despite having over a dozen A|A|S soundpacks and loving the sound, I only have the "Session" bundle. I only wish there were some way in A|A|S Player to "star" favorite patches. I have been knee deep in creating a massive, evocative soundscape and unable to locate the Chromophone patch that sounded so amazing.

The soundpacks done for Chromophone are my favorites, so if I were to buy one of their synths, that would be the first.

Everything they do sounds like a million bucks, but what's up with the GUI's that take 5 seconds to appear the first time, longer than it takes Cakewalk to start?