Arranger Track playback skips

musikman1

I've been experimenting with the Arranger track feature. I'm still a noob with this feature, but so far I've noticed when I've arranged my song in the order I'd like to hear it, during the playback, the audio has a hesitation or skip at the point when it changes to the next section, (especially if the sections are not in the original order of the song).  The song plays fine with Arranger if all the sections are played in the original order I recorded them in. When I begin re-arranging the order is when I get the skip. 

I even get a skip when using Arranger if for example I want to play two repetitions of the same chorus section. To further test this, I looped that same chorus section just using the regular Loop tool and it loops fine with no  skip.  When two of that same chorus is butted together in Arranger, it skips from one to the next. 

All the tracks in this particular project are audio, and I know that audio is likely not going to be as accurate as midi would when using Arranger, but shouldn't it operate with at least the same accuracy as the regular loop tool?

Ok, good to hear I'm not the only one ! 

I haven't yet gotten to the point of using the commit command.

🤔Interesting that it plays fine after permanently altering the project, I'll have to give that a try.

I wonder if they plan to address and fix that in the next version

Edited by musikman1