NI Komplete Klassics Kollection!

cclarry

$99 at Plugin Boutique and includes:

The Classics Collection

A time-honoured taste of what the world’s leading production suite has to offer, packing MASSIVE, ABSYNTH5, FM8, and REPLIKA, to give you a rack of genre-defining instruments that sound as fresh as ever.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/58-Inst-Bundle/8012-KOMPLETE-Classics-Collection

26 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

NI KKK? 🤯🤯

I knew what he meant...but it has nothing to do with that...Komplete Kontrol...KK...Komplete Klassics Kollection...
It's about NI"s usage of the K's...and not the KKK.

Everything has to be about "Race" these days...geez 🥺

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

I knew what he meant...but it has nothing to do with that...Komplete Kontrol...KK...Komplete Klassics Kollection...
It's about NI"s usage of the K's...and not the KKK.

Yes. I knew that too. Just me trying to be perverse. I was in no way trying to associate anyone with any organization.

I also attribute my comment to having watched O Brother Where Art Thou, the other night.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

20 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

Absynth may be old, but it still can create some pretty trippy sounds. 

I wonder how good the upgrade path will be from this to the standard Komplete package.

yup. agreed. They are all still good and you can wiggle great sounds from them. But I am starting to come understand  what all the big discussions are now around hidpi and resizable GUIs and their importance in a modern-ish DAW music setup where you are sitting and your face is maybe about 3 or 4 feet away from the monitor. I would not spend money on anything that does not have a decent resizable GUI anymore.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Great Idea 1