ADSR Freebie for Sept is MAutofreeformAnalogEQ

cclarry

8 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

This was the cheapest crap I could find to get the Melda EQ.  :)

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/wav-samples/vocal-trap-melodies-2/

Should be worth it.  

If you're patient they'll come up with decent sales on decent plugins. I hate shopping on that site, but they got me the last couple of months with freebies. 

The Kilohearts stuff is decent AND affordable.  I always check those first because there are always a few of them on sale. (But I'm in the process of slowly collecting the lot of them, so I may be biased.) 

https://www.adsrsounds.com/software-developer/kilohearts/page/1/

PS. If you find a way to actually display prices while you're browsing plugins, let me know. I find it hugely annoying to have to click on each item to see the damn price. Add to that, the site is perpetually s-l-o-w.  But hey! They've got some good freebies, so I'll quit complaining!  😜

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mibby said:

If you're patient they'll come up with decent sales on decent plugins. I hate shopping on that site, but they got me the last couple of months with freebies. 

The Kilohearts stuff is decent AND affordable.  I always check those first because there are always a few of them on sale. (But I'm in the process of slowly collecting the lot of them, so I may be biased.) 

https://www.adsrsounds.com/software-developer/kilohearts/page/1/

PS. If you find a way to actually display prices while you're browsing plugins, let me know. I find it hugely annoying to have to click on each item to see the damn price. Add to that, the site is perpetually s-l-o-w.  But hey! They've got some good freebies, so I'll quit complaining!  😜

Yeah, I have some kilohearts stuff, but never really use it.

I find their sales never get to the same places as other vendors and in that sub $10 range never have anything I want (or don't already have).

the Melda EQ wasn't an essential or higher tier Melda offering so it was more of a just buy the cheapest thing to get it.  So I'm viewing it as buying the EQ for $5.60.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Yeah, I have some kilohearts stuff, but never really use it.

I find their sales never get to the same places as other vendors and in that sub $10 range never have anything I want (or don't already have).

The magic happens when they all connect up in Phase Plant

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dubdisciple said:

Ok..what the @$! does this eq do that is different than my other 50 eqs?

I personally didn't have any other EQs where I can literally draw the "form" I want...then it applies filters to sounds more or less like what you wanted (and you have settings to vary the accuracy, number of filters, etc.  

It is more of a difference of workflow than function with this one.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I personally didn't have any other EQs where I can literally draw the "form" I want...then it applies filters to sounds more or less like what you wanted (and you have settings to vary the accuracy, number of filters, etc.  

It is more of a difference of workflow than function with this one.

I can't draw worth ___ ! 😂😂  My EQ will curve will look like sonic Parkinson's.

• Haha 2