PB Sept. Freebie!

cclarry

Am I alone in not being sure if I already owned this? I clicked on the link and thought to myself, "Hmmm, that's mildly interesting. Wait? Do I already own that?" I checked and sure enough, I did. Somewhere along the line I either picked it up as an NI freebie or it came with some version of KOMPLETE that I own. My point being that I have so much stuff that I don't even know what I do and don't own anymore -- to the point where there are times I have to double check to see if I don't already own something. And I'm guessing that's not a rare thing at this forum. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Am I alone in not being sure if I already owned this? I clicked on the link and thought to myself, "Hmmm, that's mildly interesting. Wait? Do I already own that?" I checked and sure enough, I did. Somewhere along the line I either picked it up as an NI freebie or it came with some version of KOMPLETE that I own. My point being that I have so much stuff that I don't even know what I do and don't own anymore -- to the point where there are times I have to double check to see if I don't already own something. And I'm guessing that's not a rare thing at this forum. 

It comes with Komplete 13

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

they have been free forever..

Phasis (from the Mod Pack) was briefly a free end-of-year gift in 2017.

Raum (not yet part of a "pack") was briefly given away as an end-of-year gift in 2019

I'm not aware of any of the three effects from the Crush Pack ever being available as freebies before this.   KU13  is the first year they've  been in Komplete. (They may have been in Ultimate before this)