Arturia V-Collection 7 Announced

SmokeyJ628

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Are there any shops still selling v6? If not, this drop in price does not make much sense. Unless someone wants to jump out of the boat and stops using the Collection for good, since after upgrading Arturia does not allow selling/transfering the old version.

I bought V6 from a private individual on KVR (with good feedback) so the price was what we agreed.  Just thinking that when I looked on KVR before V7 came out the prices (for V6) seemed higher which is what you would expect.  Actually the one posted by Larry on the first page of this thread was also much higher than I paid and that was after V7 came out so maybe I just got a bargain!

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

I bought V6 from a private individual on KVR (with good feedback) so the price was what we agreed.  Just thinking that when I looked on KVR before V7 came out the prices (for V6) seemed higher which is what you would expect.  Actually the one posted by Larry on the first page of this thread was also much higher than I paid and that was after V7 came out so maybe I just got a bargain!

I actually think people selling their V6s for a very low price are wrong. Arturia offered some ridiculous bargains on V6, hinting that V7 was on the horizon. But now that V7 is out, the only way to get V6 is second hand. V7 is $400 and it only has 3 new instruments, out of 20+. Once the meth addicts sell their V6s for cheap the price should come up. I mean, this is your choice$250 for V6 or pay $150 more for three more synths. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Monomox said:

I actually think people selling their V6s for a very low price are wrong. Arturia offered some ridiculous bargains on V6, hinting that V7 was on the horizon. But now that V7 is out, the only way to get V6 is second hand. V7 is $400 and it only has 3 new instruments, out of 20+. Once the meth addicts sell their V6s for cheap the price should come up. I mean, this is your choice$250 for V6 or pay $150 more for three more synths. 

My thoughts exactly Mono.  

It's also great having both AL4 and the V Collection. You can find something close to what you want in AL4, then if the tweakable parameters available in AL4 aren't enough you can tweak the sound in the individual instrument VSTi to your heart's content. 

Personnaly , i adopt the NI komplete strategy , i wait 2 or 3 version before upgrading , and then it's worth , i'm still V5 here  , i will wake up until eithr the V7 price is usper low or the V8 comes out with great stuff and spark again ;)