Arturia V-Collection 7 Announced

SmokeyJ628

Something must be wrong. I have only V-Collection 5 and I'm unpigmented and my upgrade price is $199.

But as I have Xils 4  and UVI Mello I'm still not interested in this upgrade.

Edited by Sergio

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

I own Analog Lab 3 and VC7 upgrade is $299 for me. 

The good news is that Analog Lab 4 is a free download in my account. So if you own AL3 check your account!

Yep, I have AL4 registered in my account. Woot! Thanks for the heads up, ZT.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Monomox said:

Downloading is slow... their servers must be slammed... I'll let you guys go first

;)

I have found it better to login to your Arturia Software center, then the cog on the left for settings and disable SILENT INSTALL.

Rather than the ASC going off and installing w/o intervention .. turning off silent install will go the trad route popping up with a usual  next / next .. choose path installation / upgrade process for each individual instrument

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

It does 🎁

Quoting myself to specify: only 4 Mellotron presets. Three other new instruments (CZ, Synthi and Pigments) each add 20 or so, for a total of only 61 added presets from Analog Lab 3 to Analog Lab 4. 

Definitely less generous than the Analog Lab 3 upgrade was, adding over 1500 presets to the ones in Analog Lab 2, and including all presets of every V Collection 6 instrument. Those are still present in Analog Lab 4, but the newly added instruments from V Collection 7 are seriously underrepresented. 

On the bright side, more effects and better live / layer action. 

Edited by Fleer
  • Thanks 1