Jump to content

Question

Sonar is one of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world. With its unrivaled range of flexible tools, you can create any kind of music quickly and intuitively. It comes packed with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects and thousands of sounds. Whether you’re a professional composer or a music production beginner, SOnarlg_12e9540c8a13034fbe5e7ea2b7540bd0.png.3f52583f8d139eeab44d38add7af2298.png provides you with everything you need for turning your ideas into music.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 4/25/2019 at 9:53 AM, user6918071215191927 said:

It comes packed with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects and thousands of sounds.

In every way except that, Cakewalk by BandLab blows its doors off, and I could get you most of the way to the functionality of the bundled stuff with freeware I know about, and even further if you give me $50-100 to play with and can wait a few weeks for things to come up on sale at Pluginboutique.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/25/2019 at 12:53 PM, user6918071215191927 said:

Sonar is one of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world.

Sonar was one of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world.

FIFY

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

In every way except that, Cakewalk by BandLab blows its doors off, and I could get you most of the way to the functionality of the bundled stuff with freeware I know about, and even further if you give me $50-100 to play with and can wait a few weeks for things to come up on sale at Pluginboutique.

And if you need a keyboard for MIDI you get CbB for free and spend your money on something like this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, InstrEd said:

And if you need a keyboard for MIDI you get CbB for free and spend your money on something like this.

Or something like this. Your very own keytar for under $20!

I actually own one, got it at Salvation Army for $9. Nice velocity sensitive keybed with a ribbon controller on the "neck."

The SONAR by Cakewalk is dead, long live the Cakewalk by BandLab.

BTW, was it part of the Focusrite contest that people had to register for the forum and make at least one post? Because I'm seeing a lot of "one post wonders" lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Most of them are probably already gone, once they discovered how much of a learning curve an actual DAW has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...