CBD Gummies + Some New VIs

bitflipper

My favorite brand is June's Blood Orange. It's a local product, and always on back order even here, so you may not be able to find it. It's a 1:1 CBD/THC. Very mellow. This is what combining June's chewie nuggets with a handful of newly-acquired virtual instruments produced. 

The project was just a platform for experimenting with some recently-acquired plugins: Boz's  handclap, finger snaps and foot stomps, Spitfire's solo cello, Skaka and a $4 choir library called Singers2. 

A friend listened to it and was annoyed by its lack of thematic consistency. That's the downside of composing high: short attention span.

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14244593

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So as one ADHD sufferer to another, I wasn’t troubled by a “lack of thematic consistency” in the least! I will say here in the Grand Caravan there was none of the low mids congestion that is problematic with so many mixes here in the car. Pretty sure I mentioned this at a Sonar Owners Group meeting years ago, you really should be doing cues and soundtrack work. 
👍‘s

t

did I hear the indiginus slide guitar in there?

8 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

did I hear the indiginus slide guitar in there?

Shh, as a guitarist you're not even supposed to know such things exist. But no, even though I love Indiginus' slide guitars what you hear in this one are the Glorious Steel patch from Omnisphere and Indiginus Renegade Acoustic.

Orchestral elements are Spitfire ONE Legendary Low Strings and Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra.

• Like 1

Thanks, guys. I appreciate you giving it a listen.

Looks like it's gonna be another weekend for musical doodling in the garage, as our guitarist has come down with COVID, forcing us to cancel tomorrow's gig. Unfortunately, I got the news AFTER packing up all my gear and loading it into the van. I think it's just going to stay in there for the week. Kills my gas mileage dragging all that stuff around, but moving it kills my back. And next week's gig might not happen, either.