PA Any Plugin Sale

cclarry

20 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Okay, I got the email about my August $25 voucher being "reset" and that it "allows [me] to get the best deals during [their] current 'Any Sale.'"

I am not that wound up about this whole thing, but I would like to snag TRIAD for $15 cash if I can.

Thing is, apparently my voucher didn't get reset or something because when I try to apply it to anything, even without first using ANY-3999, I still get the "voucher is invalid" message.

You all have been successfully stacking the ANY vouchers and your $25 ones, right? I just contacted them, but it's the weekend and I imagine I'll get a message on Monday saying that my voucher has expired AGAIN.

If you used already your August voucher it will not work anymore.

29 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

I did not use it. I only tried to use it the evening of the 31st, when the checkout told me that it wasn't valid. Despite contacting them and first getting a "tough luck" reply, then getting the email that we all apparently did about the reset, I still get the error message.

I'm getting the same error. Was all set to purchase the Bettermaker EQ and then it says the voucher code has been used already, which it hasn't. 

4 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Okay, I got the email about my August $25 voucher being "reset" and that it "allows [me] to get the best deals during [their] current 'Any Sale.'"

I am not that wound up about this whole thing, but I would like to snag TRIAD for $15 cash if I can.

Thing is, apparently my voucher didn't get reset or something because when I try to apply it to anything, even without first using ANY-3999, I still get the "voucher is invalid" message.

You all have been successfully stacking the ANY vouchers and your $25 ones, right? I just contacted them, but it's the weekend and I imagine I'll get a message on Monday saying that my voucher has expired AGAIN.

Also check the BYOME-TRIAD bundle. Maybe you can get it for $15 that way. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Craig N said:

I'm getting the same error. Was all set to purchase the Bettermaker EQ and then it says the voucher code has been used already, which it hasn't. 

Mine’s working. Was also thinking of the Bettermaker, but now my thoughts are drifting towards the Lindell 80 Neve Channel. 

Edith: got the Neve

Edited by Fleer
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, chris.r said:

So did they reset all the used $25 August vouchers again? Or you guys mean the 3 sale vouchers. Confused and scratching head right now.

The August Voucher was reset yesterday and can be used.  The 3 "ANY" Voucher were reset today and can be re-used.

Edited by cclarry

I've got the reset 3999 and 4999 vouchers left:

Thoughts/Opinions on these plz:

Bettermaker EQ
Vertigo Sound VSC-2 Compressor
Vertigo Sound VSM-3 Mix Satellite
Millennia NSEQ-2 EQ
eylsia museq
bx_delay 2500
bx_rooMS
bx_XL V2
bx_subsynth

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I think it was ONLY for yesterday...

Yesterday it didn't work either. Oh well... Thanks for replying.

I might use the money for MVintageRotary instead. Larry, please could you see my message in the other thread and, if you happen to remember anything, give a hint. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Yesterday it didn't work either. Oh well... Thanks for replying.

I might use the money for MVintageRotary instead. Larry, please could you see my message in the other thread and, if you happen to remember anything, give a hint. Thanks!

I replied or' yon Hill!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I've got the reset 3999 and 4999 vouchers left:

Thoughts/Opinions on these plz:

Bettermaker EQ
Vertigo Sound VSC-2 Compressor
Vertigo Sound VSM-3 Mix Satellite
Millennia NSEQ-2 EQ
eylsia museq
bx_delay 2500
bx_rooMS
bx_XL V2
bx_subsynth

I like Bettermaker…great on low end.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

Got the mpressor for 2999

Well done, Eduardo. Worth every penny of that. When I ran the trial I did a shootout on drums against my (former) favorite compressors and it handily mopped the floor with them on snare and kick. Ended my search for the perfect dbx 165 clone. Maybe because mpressor can do the fast times and feed forward modes, but whatever, it's better than any dbx 165 clone I've tried.

It (and my new favorite bus compressor bundle, elysia alpha) can look intimidating at first due to all the knobs, but whatever you don't want or can't grasp right away, you can just switch those modules off and stick to ratio, attack, release and threshold, and fiddle with the other stuff later.

• Thanks 1

Other essential (to me) PA plug-ins:

Millennia NSEQ-2 EQ rules the school as a knobby M/S EQ.

Lindell TE-100 is a new favorite character EQ. Does certain tricks to bass similar to a Pultec, also can add air and many other tricks. If you haven't tried it, install the trial and mess about with the presets (yes, happy day, it's one of those VST3 unicorns that comes with presets).

Unfiltered Audio G8 is my favorite general purpose gate. Crazy amount of features, and the rolling display helps dial it in better than anything else I've tried. Also, if you're into glitching and mangling type sound design, Sandman Pro, Fault, SpecOps,and of course BYOME/TRIAD. Collect 'em all.

Also, a tip for PA plug-ins that don't do their own preset management: look in the "VST3" menu. Most of them come with a couple dozen presets.

• Thanks 1